• The Red Carpet Highlights of... The 77th Annual Cannes Film Festival 2024!

• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Fashion philosophy, influences, attitude etc.

Julian

Reaction score
Hi altogether,

I'm a very new member of this forum and I'm a bit confused about it because there are so many topics that it is hard for me to find threads which I'm interested in. So I decided to make an own thread, I am an fashion designer and I work as a freelancer in the sportswear and casual sector, I've studied at the Istituto Marangoni in Milan and I'm now living in Berlin. I'm not very interested about threads like "how many different brands I'm wearing today?" or "where can I buy the black Dior Homme denims in size 29?"

So, I wanted to start a thread which is about fashion in general, for example ...
-how do you define the importance of fashion for your life?
-what is your fashion philosophy?
-do you think brands are important?
-what do you think about influences of art, streetculture, past epochs etc. on fashion?
-what is your favourite decade in the 20th century and why?
-what makes you sick about fashion?

etc. etc. etc.

I know these are a lot of different things, but I think once the thread is started it will get to life automatically, and if it is necessary we simply start a specialized thread, so please feel free to post whatever you want. I won't be able to post everyday because sometimes I'm quite busy, so don't consider me as a moderator. I would be very grateful for links to good threads in this forum jungle, so thanks for reading my thread and post please!!!

this has been moved to personal style...

there are a number of threads on each topic individually julian...
mostly you would find these in the personal style section of tFS so if you just click on that forum...
you will probably find many threads that interest you...

welcome to tFS...
hope you like it here and feel free to ask questions if you are unsure of anything..i think you will find our members most helpful and friendly...

thanks...
:flower:

edit-probably you would also find some good threads along these lines in the designers and collections forum...:wink:...

if i come across some good ones...
i will post the links here....
i am afraid it is too many questions to all be contained in one thread...:wink:

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SnakePlissken
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"