Fashion Show Venues

F

fashionologie

mussee galliera is a little bit small but still fantastic
i wish i could visit...

karma for bringing this in :flower:

wow I really like this idea. I like to see the runway and space used for a show. I know that crash.fr has an article called Perfect walk from runways from the past: http://crash.fr/pages/28-29.htm there are also sections in V magazine that showcase the runways for the season. I would love to see more of the Dries Van Noten runway. How was that constructed? As a future buyer I would set my space in the store up as the runway for that Dries section. Too kool!

Will drop by next week - hopefully my slave driver of a company will let me loose for an hour or two!

Is this a show that is coming on? You mentioned showtime....lol

From my blog, but originaly from Vmagazine.com

V1.png

V2.png

V3.png

I dont like the ceiling on the first Chanel picture posted

JJohnson said:
Is this a show that is coming on? You mentioned showtime....lol

ah, my bad...
"showtime" is the name of the exhibit :flower:

Oh ok...where is this exhibit? well i dunno y im asking its not like im going there unless its in chicago, which it probably isnt. Its in France right?

JR1 thx for the pics. I can recall that Vmagazine also showed the runway b4. I remember Jean Paul Gaultier, Veronique Branquino, Alexander McQueen and others. It was for the FW 2005 shows

JJohnson said:
Oh ok...where is this exhibit? well i dunno y im asking its not like im going there unless its in chicago, which it probably isnt. Its in France right?

yes, unfortunately it's in paris :blush:

JJ, you might be able to find the other runway pics on the VMAGAZINE website :flower:

I wish I could go, the inner workings of a runway show always interest me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Spike413 said:
I wish I could go, the inner workings of a runway show always interest me.

Ya same here! Does anyone have closeups of the Dries Van Noten runway? the golden one! AMAZING!

It's amazing how they display these shows on TV. I thought it was a whole other world, when I watched that Chanel show in the first post--I couldn't imagine where they would find a place like that for it. But... Now I see how ugly the ceiling was:lol: it's like an illusion! @_@; I remember Lagerfeld was saying something, like that fashion is the movies. I do get that feeling each time (*o*

JR1 said:
Did you check the back issues? :unsure::flower:

Yea it wasnt too far back. I believe it was the Mary J. Blige issue, but they dont show everything online :(

gius said:
It's amazing how they display these shows on TV. I thought it was a whole other world, when I watched that Chanel show in the first post--I couldn't imagine where they would find a place like that for it. But... Now I see how ugly the ceiling was:lol: it's like an illusion! @_@; I remember Lagerfeld was saying something, like that fashion is the movies. I do get that feeling each time (*o*

Yea ur right. When i first saw this show too it looked amazing! But since we can see the big picture, its a hot mess! lol the grande palais looks nice however..

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SnakePlissken
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->