Favorite airport?

i haven't been travelling so much these days, but i've always liked sfo. it's convenient to get to and has restaurants that i can eat at.

Of the ones I've seen in mags .. Schiphol seems absolutely gorgeous!

The ones in the US dont like much ... Miami is like a second home as well as MIA, but its too crowded ...

Its so funny that someone mentioned LIR (Liberia in Costa Rica) its brand new ..super small and yeah ..there are geckos and butterflies and cattle and its very relaxing on the plains of Guanacaste ... he he he

whizkit said:
Singapore Changi Airport is my favorite, so nice and cosy and extremely efficient, although I never stay there long enough to enjoy the facilities. Even has free internet, one of my favorite services provided there. It's quite boring architecturally, but the third terminal currently under construction looks promising.

I was hoping to see someone say that. I :heart: that Changi Airport. I was stuck there for about 4 hours to get on my next flight from Manila, thinking I was gonna be so bored, and it was awesome! haha. I ate some food at their restaurant, went shopping and bought a Singapore Airlines stewardess outfit for myself, played a few arcade games and watched part of a movie in a theatre, saw the indoor koi pond and bamboo garden... I believe Changi also had a massage center, hair salon, fitness center, and pool/jacuzzi on the roof! I didn't go in any of those, though. I remember they had a sightseeing tour of Singapore which I really wanted to see, but I didn't have enough time because it was 2 hours long. -_- Oh yeah, and they had free internet there which was awesome.

My second favorite airport would be the John Wayne airport here in Orange County :smile:

Lea said:
Oh yeah, and they had free internet there which was awesome.

oo, oh yeah, i forgot that the airport in Kuala Lumpor had free internet too. that is a major plus. But I still like the San Francisco airport better, aesthetics and food i can eat win out over the internet (but it was a close call).

I love Kuala Lumpar , and there airport as well...Heathrow airport is fun departure though not arrival, terminal 3 and 4 is cool..

Schiphol in Amsterdam.

Me and my girlfriend started our relationship there, on the way back from Petersburg...!

Nairobi airport just for having scary men in machine-gun nests all around it last time I was there...

Barajas(Madrid) I know its chaotic and that's what makes it special!

I generally despise airports and flying, but I liked Gatwick Airport (it's outside of London, right?) because I had never seen an airport so huge and with so many stores.

Faves~ Gatwick (lots of distractions) and Las Vegas (I know this airport WAY too well)

Hate~ Dallas ***waves to Fade to Black*** I too, got sickier than a dog there
Tahati (too small especially after a 3 day shut down due to cyclone and tons of people trying to catch a flight out)

My home airport, Tampa FL .. it has everything, and it's so easy to get around..nothing complicated at all about it. The trams are awesome, I get butterflies there..whether I'm coming or going.

I think I've only been to a couple in my lifetime, but I.Love.Airports! The idea of being on a plane excites me lke nothing else!:woot:

i love simple, small, fast to leave airports
i like Malaga.

for modern & huge ones i like Dubai...it is fun & comfort there.

Hartsfield International in Atlanta--I have been through there so much that it is easy for me to find my way!

Dubai Airport....they have the biggest duty free in the world...i think...

Favorite airport? Why, Malaysia's KLIA (Kuala Lumpur International Airport) of course! It's the biggest airport in the world! It's awesome!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LiliesAreLovely
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->