Favorite Jeans Designer

Seven Jeans for fit. They just seem to have the perfect fit for me.

A.P.C. They get better and better (color and fit) as I wear them.
marc jacobs they fit my boyish figure.

I want to try Notify.

I don't have a fav ...but I think paper denim and cloth might be my number 1 with my next paycheck

PDC-WJ43_V1.jpg

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :woot: i don't think i'll be able to resist

My favorite brand of jeans isn't a $300 pair. My favorite brand is South Pole. There seriously awesome, almost all of them have some spandex in them.

Being Australian , My Fav Jeans no Doubt are
Bettina Liano
Sass&Bide
Tsubi
=)

Paper Denim & Cloth is my #1
True Religion is pretty good too.

Thats good that u love Tsubi + your not Aussie =D !!
I love that their label has been so succsessful and so many people world wide respect there clothing =) An inspiration..... hehe

paper denim and cloth and earnest sewn, both by scott morrison

I vote for PaperDenim...I bought a green corduroy pair about 2 or 3 yrs ago (my very first "It Jean", and I still wear them religiously to this very day...In fact, Im wearing them right as I type this..

I also like TrueReligions..I like the detailing on them, and the "shape" it projects on me...As fas as these other it-jeans out right now, I dont know, I just cant keep up anymore :flower:

Last but not least, my black MiuMiu...They have the best fit of any jean I own..They dont sit so high on my hips that they're riding up in my a**, and they dont sit so low on my hips that my a** is hanging out (like Dsquared)...Such a perfect fit, that I bought them in navy-blue, and will probably buy them in khaki (maybe)..

Last edited by a moderator:
D&G - Well I'm a fan of D&G. lol I remember the first pair I bought was the craziest purchase I've done in my life. [not anymore lol] It was 240$.

Replay Blue Jeans - i don't know around the world, but in my area, Replay Jeans are a bit over-valued. 240$ for a pair

Energie - I got my first pair a week ago and I love it. Reasonable price $140.

But I'd love to try Seven and Citizens of Humanity.. I haven't had the chance yet to buy a pair. Maybe in December when I'm in bond and oxford streets. yey :D

Dior Homme - Essential pair of jeans to complete the 'skinny look' :heart:
Acne Jeans - tapered fit and all that ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
Dior Homme makes great 'slim' jeans but I'm coming to realize they're not really as skinny as the media makes them out to be...Number (N)ine, Acne, Undercover, Lad Musician, and even some Nudies make jeans that are generally a LOT skinnier than your average DH.

yeah.. haven't tried Undercover, Number (N)ine or Lad Musician yet.. but i kinda agree with Nudies.. they have great fit.. but damn those back pockets are lame :doh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Giuliagiachetti
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->