Favorite Jewelry Related Websites

GiadaTribu

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

My favorite addiction is jewelry. Almost everyday i'm searching for new jewelrywebsites. So I was just wondering, what are your favorite jewelryrelated websites; designers, jewelrybrands, fashionlabels with fantastic jewelrybrands and stores?

Here are some of my favorites:

-www.shaunleane.com; a fantastic jeweller who was worked with Alexander McQueen and was named jeweller of the year in 2004.

-www.StephenWebster.com; a bold jeweller. I really love his work.

-www.ahjewelry.com. I adore the peacockfeatherearrings!

-www.decogirl.co.uk Fantastic vintage lucite jewelry.

-www.bentley-skinner.co.uk Highstreet Jeweller.

-www.annacascella.it/ For some leather bracelets.

That's it for now... ^_^

I tend to like the more famous jewelry houses, and it's the labelwhore in me. I love the Chanel Cometes collection and the Cartier China collection is magnificent, there isn't anything in that collection that I dont desire. I also enjoy Boucheron and Dior's exotic style.

Shane Leane is very McQueen his themes are slightly twisted but produce beautiful jewelry, I love those thorn rings.

Bvlgari has a gorgeous website, (with even more gorgeous jewelry).

I go on there when i want to do some internet window shopping. :D

I'm currently dreaming of being able to afford one of their watches..........

Diorling said:
I tend to like the more famous jewelry houses, and it's the labelwhore in me. I love the Chanel Cometes collection and the Cartier China collection is magnificent, there isn't anything in that collection that I dont desire. I also enjoy Boucheron and Dior's exotic style.

Shane Leane is very McQueen his themes are slightly twisted but produce beautiful jewelry, I love those thorn rings.

He Diorling :flower: , I agree with you that the Cartier China Collection is fantastic. But the problem I have with famous jewelry houses is that for the most past, their jewelrycollections are boring and not very original. Also, I find them to have a traditional view on jewelrymaking, meaning it's all about 1. the bling bling and 2. the design, whereas more avant garde jewelrydesigners and jewelrybrands focus 1. on design and 2. on the material which can include (but not necessarily) diamonds.
For instance, Oprah has some serious bling bling, great if she wants to have some statussymboljewelry but it all looks the same.
Therefore I hope that more famous jewelrybrands follow the examples of Dior, who hired the more experimental Victoire de Castellane and Cartier who hired Lara Bohinc as a consultant.

GiadaTribu said:
He Diorling :flower: , I agree with you that the Cartier China Collection is fantastic. But the problem I have with famous jewelry houses is that for the most past, their jewelrycollections are boring and not very original. Also, I find them to have a traditional view on jewelrymaking, meaning it's all about 1. the bling bling and 2. the design, whereas more avant garde jewelrydesigners and jewelrybrands focus 1. on design and 2. on the material which can include (but not necessarily) diamonds.

I agree. I find a lot of jewelry by the big houses to be both undeniably beautiful and utterly forgettable. In general I'm not so fascinated by "pretty" jewelry, I'm more attracted to things that are unusual or visually arresting as objects.

A few sites I like:

www.twistonline.com - online jewelry shop with some interesting designers

www.houseofdone.com - unusual rings

www.tednoten.com - actually Ted Noten isn't so much a jewelry designer as an artist who just happens to make jewelry sometimes. And to be honest his website kind of blows. But some of the things he's done are just brilliant...check out the "handbag" on the first page B)

Exciting Thread. I love jewelry too. I like fine jewelry and fashion jewelry. I don't prefer one over the other except for when it comes to staples (i.e. studs, hoops, chains)

I've wanted this ring ever since I first saw it in my March Vogue.

bulgari9ub.png

eternitygoddess said:
Arika C.! Her pieces are so delicate, so feminine. I :heart: them.

Although I like feminime jewelry, her jewelry is not really my style, but I REALLY like this necklace.

url]

This is sort of about jewelry related websites. I got the Tiffany's Spring catalogue there is this Atlas doughnut in sterling silver on a braided silk cord, it's absolute heaven. I think when I get away from the parents in NYC Ill buy it, Tiffany's doesn't have a return policy...right?

That's it, god I love it. :heart:
18528762_FL_LRG.jpg

I like these aswell...
16577782_FL_LRG.jpg
18315017_FL_LRG.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I'm not really selling anything right now, but I can give you a link to the images of different jewelry that I have made. A lot of what is on my site has been given to friends and family members as gifts. :flower:

eternitygoddess said:
Arika C.! Her pieces are so delicate, so feminine. I :heart: them.

I saw Arika C. on Daily Candy. In my opinion, her jewelry is just copying everything that is in stores right now....what I call "drip drip" jewelry. lots of dangling semiprecious stones and dripping chain. The master of this style is anthony nak, and their website is really amazing, only you can't get a could close up of peices:

www.anthonynak.com

These guys do a fantastic job, but otherwise, I'm sick of this style. I'm looking for bold and original and I love rough, artistic-looking pieces. Pippa Small has some nice stuff on www.twistonline.com and also on her site www.pippasmall.com.

I'm looking for conversation pieces...original pieces...bold rings, necklaces and bracelets that aren't replicated in every Issue of Lucky.... any suggestions?

Yesss! Check out my friend Kate's website for her Antika Nueva. Her wrought-wire and semiprecious-stone jewelry is stunning and very unusual. It is almost a guarantee nobody else will have the same piece as you!

Recently I've been obsessed with Shaun Leane's jewelry...there's something so raw and kind of dangerous in the shapes and colors he uses. There's one piece in particular that I love which is a necklace with a heart done in rubies (I believe) and the closure is a hook that pierces through the heart.

Definitly check out his designs. They're quite beautiful.....

droogist said:
I agree. I find a lot of jewelry by the big houses to be both undeniably beautiful and utterly forgettable. In general I'm not so fascinated by "pretty" jewelry, I'm more attracted to things that are unusual or visually arresting as objects.

A few sites I like:

www.twistonline.com - online jewelry shop with some interesting designers

www.houseofdone.com - unusual rings

www.tednoten.com - actually Ted Noten isn't so much a jewelry designer as an artist who just happens to make jewelry sometimes. And to be honest his website kind of blows. But some of the things he's done are just brilliant...check out the "handbag" on the first page B)

I agree.
For the most part, art jewelry is far more interesting than fashion(able) jewelry.
Yeah I know Ted Noten. I first read about him when he designed a tiara as part of a designcontest. Famous dutch jewelrydesigners were asked to design a tiara for princess Maxima for her wedding.
Yeah, his website sucks big time.

This is what he came up with:

DiademenKruithuisdubbelTedNoten190402.jpeg

images.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
My favourite website is www.voguegioiello.net.

I also love the following names, all have their website.

Fred, Bucellati, Boucheron, Chaumet, Verdura, CarrerayCarrera.

But definitely the most comprehensive and user friendly website is that of Tiffany. Continuously updated and it shows the prices. A very important "detail". :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seeress
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->