Favourite Celebrity Friendships/relationships/enemies

catherinea

Reaction score
I thought this was an interesting topic. Like who knows who , related to who, has slept with who , hates who ( two latter may be connected ) in Hollywood

I'll start with

Jennifer Aniston hates George Clooney.

Jennifer Aniston and Angelina Jolie hate each other

Julia Roberts and Jennifer Aniston are friends

Courtney Cox and Jennifer Aniston are friends

Nicole Kidman and George Clooney are friends

Angelina Jolie and Nicole Kidman are friends

Nicole Kidman and Naomi Watts are friends

Nicole Kidman and Russell Crowe are friends

Madonna and Gwyneth Paltrow are friends

Jennifer Lopez is hated by Gwyneth Paltrow and Madonna

Sofia Coppola and Selma Blair are friends

Gia Coppola and Selma Blair are friends

Jason Schwartzmann is the ex-boyfriend of Selma Blair

Sofia Coppola hates Cameron Diaz

catherinea said:
Jennifer Aniston hates George Clooney.

Since when? Did I miss something. Jen actually knew George way before him and Brad made Oceans 11. George even guess stared on Friends season 1.

I read that she doesn't like him because he's immature and was a bad influence on Brad. George Has been in the press saying how lovely Angelina Jolie is and that he thinks her and Brad are great together and he's happy for them. Maybe that added to it?

^^^

Hrm, that's weird, but George does seem like the prankster type, and of course he's great friends w/ Brad so I can see him engaging in behavior to fuel the fire.

I like the Brandon Davis vs. Paris Hilton feud...not sure if this was a very long going one or if it's still on...I used to have a heavy dislike for Brandon Davis but now I think he's quite a character.

I love the Naomi Campbell, Kate Moss friendship... I don't know if that counts as Hollywood though.

I love jenniefr aniston's and courtney cox's friendship is seems very genuine, i love how they look after ecah other and protect each other:heart:

:heart: :heart: :heart:
kate nad naomi - queens of modeling
kate and sadie - style,style and more style
ewan and jude - they were also roomates!
angelina and ex johnny lee miller - i love how he cares about her
:heart: :heart: :heart:

SiennaInLondon said:
Ooh why? I know whose side I'd be on...

I believe it has something to do with the rumoured affiair/infactuation her ex husband director Spike Jonez had with Diaz when they were filming Being John Malkavetch.

apparently the ditzy blond actress character that Sophis created in Lost in Translation is based on Camera Diaz.

kate moss and winona ryder! that's a REALLY weird one. . . and kate and lindsay lohan. that's just wrong.

lunabella said:
kate moss and winona ryder! that's a REALLY weird one. . . and kate and lindsay lohan. that's just wrong.

kate must be a really amazing woman to have so many strong genuine friendships in sometimes such a fickle celebrity world :heart:

I wonder if Johnny D and Winona get along ... he *did* erase his arm tattoo dedicated to her

My fave feud EVER was Axl Rose vs Tommy Hilfiger :lol: That was HILARIOUS! What a shame it was over so fast :(

ultramarine said:
I wonder if Johnny D and Winona get along ... he *did* erase his arm tattoo dedicated to her

i think he erased it mostly for kate's sake as it would make her uncomfortable to see the tattoo. when she was asked about it in a magazine interview, she got flustered and said something like "he had it removed. delete, delete, delete!"

Shalom Harlow and Amber Valetta :heart:
Jennifer Aniston and Courteny Cox (again!) :heart:
Gary Sinise and Tom Hanks
Rachel Bilson and Adam Brody... before

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dima77
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"