Favourite Disney Film!

Mine would have to be Aladdin, I remember being about 12 and saving up so I could buy the dolls. Close second The Lion King.

Alice In Wonderland... i really dont know why since when i was little i didnt understand a thing of why the movie has all like that :lol: but i kind of like it.

then would go Aladdin, The Jungle Book and The Beauty and The Beast:flower:

Snow White was great...but the evil hag scared the hell out of me. They shouldn't have made her that frightening looking for children :lol: she gave me nightmares for years !

i'm excited for the Princess & the Frog! i agree, finally a walt disney film! :D

The Rescuers is by far the best Disney film :heart: I'm not a fan of the Disney princesses, I love the villains. & Madame Medusa is definitely the best :woot:

alice in wonderland!. so many strange lines that puzzled me as a child.
'calloo, callay, come run away, with the cabbages and kings'
'ahoy, and other nautical expressions!' :smile:lol: makes me laugh all the time!)

+ the queen of hearts & her countless tantrums!.
'who's been painting my roses red?' & 'off with their heads!'
:lol:
scary.

bambi & sleeping beauty are also on my list. :heart:

this thread makes me happy.

Alice in wonderland :heart:
i also love Cinderella, The little mermaid, Beauty & the beast & Peter pan

Cinderella! My mom told me that when I was little I would cry when the step sisters ruined her pink dress.

The runners up are The Litte Mermaid, Hercules, Aladdin and Sleeping Beauty.

I've always liked Mulan. Since the first time I saw it and up to now, it still inspires me to (yeah yeah this might be a bit clichéd but it's true) do my best and never give up. I remember when I first watched it I felt really good. And Mushu's super cute plus the songs were awesome. A Girl Worth Fighting For ♪

The Lion King is a favorite too. :heart:

I voted The Jungle book, I love the characters and the songs :D
But I haven't seen all the disney movies yet, and some of them I can't really remember because I've seen them so long ago. But I collect the dvd's so I will get around to watching them, maybe my favourite will chance then.

Mulan will always hold a special place in my heart. I always loved Mulan's fearless attitude and willingness to do whats right, even when others won't stand up with her. Such an awesome, inspiring character and movie.

I voted for Aladdin but I also love other Disney princesses, Tarzan, Pochahontas and Peter Pan :heart:
Posted via Mobile Device

I voted Peter Pan, but there is so much choice on the list, I think it would be easier to pick my dislikes than my likes out of that list.

I really want to watch Peter Pan now.

I'm surprised Lady and the Tramp isn't on the list however.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lovetolove
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->