Favourite Models of Models...

I remember Alessandra Ambrosio said her favourite model was Aline Weber =)

I've read so many mention Christy Turlington: Carolyn Murphy,Niki Taylor,Magdalena F (and many more I can't remember right now)

Candice and Doutzen always mention Gisele.
Hilary Rhoda often mentions Cindy Crawford
Gisele says her icons are Verushka and Lauren Hutton

Coco Rocha - Cindy Crawford
Behati Prinsloo - Kate Moss
Anne Vyalitsyna - Cindy Crawford & Gisele Bundchen
Karlie Kloss - Christy Turlington
Jessica Hart - Lauren Hutton, Cindy Crawford and Gisele Bundchen
Lonneke Engel - Helena Christensen & Gisele Bundchen
Nicole Trunfio - Linda Evangelista
Alyssa Miller - Adriana Lima

In a recent interview Helena Christensen stated that her favourite current models were: Cameron Russel and Andreea Diaconu...

Last edited by a moderator:
I remember when models were asked to chose a favorite model's Vogue cover, and Kate Moss picked one of Helena Christensen's covers and said she admired and admired Helena's beautiful sexy face. And she wished she had hers.
In the same video/interview, Helena picked Carre Otis.

Also, many of today's girls mention Giselle as their favorite it someone they want to be like. Some that I remember are Kendall Jenner, Erin Heatherton, Toni Garrn.

Kate Moss mentioned in an interview that she likes Lara and Raquel

I remember when models were asked to chose a favorite model's Vogue cover, and Kate Moss picked one of Helena Christensen's covers and said she admired and admired Helena's beautiful sexy face. And she wished she had hers.
In the same video/interview, Helena picked Carre Otis.

But I think the question they asked Helena was what is your favourite British Vogue cover... and then she referred to the cover with Carre on it...

Also, many of today's girls mention Giselle as their favorite it someone they want to be like. Some that I remember are Kendall Jenner, Erin Heatherton, Toni Garrn.

Does anyone else find it odd that Leonardo Dicaprio's current girlfriend aspires to be like his former girlfriend? :huh::lol:

ETA- Erin Heatherton was also one of his girlfriends!

Ooh, was it? Sorry then.

Yeah, many of Leo's gfs want to be like Gisele, only Bar hadn't admitted it.

I read that Naomi likes Natasha Poly, also Jourdan Dunn twitted something very nice about her.

Are there any models that inspire you ? my favorate is Erin Wasson! i like Sigrid Agren,Aymeline Valade,Daria Werbowy,Natasha Poly.

Sveta Jakobovic

WC: Who are your fashion and beauty icons?

D: Alexa Chung has amazing style. I really look up to Kate Moss as a model and Natalia Vodianova. I love Cara Delevingne and Georgia May Jagger, as well―fashion and model icons.

WC: If you could work with any certain photographer or model, who would it be?

D: I really want to work with Cara and Natasha Poly. And, I would like to shoot with Terry Richardson, Bruce Weber, and Patrick Demarchelier.

Diana Silvers

"My role model is Freja Beha. I adore her, she is incredibly cool and very cute, especially when she smiles."

Fan Bingbing

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
violette28
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->