Fendi Peek A Boo bag

albertli1984

Reaction score
Love this bag. Does anyone also love it?

How much it is?

pics from style.com

Attachments

• 145m.jpg
    145m.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 11
  • 146m.jpg
    146m.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 7
  • 147m.jpg
    147m.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 6
  • 148m.jpg
    148m.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 13
fendi1-1.jpg
fendi2-1.jpg

fendi3-1.jpg
fendi5.jpg

fendi7.jpg
fendi8.jpg

fendi10.jpg

style.com

the appearance of the bag does not look very secure, when walking down a busy street. Or was that just for the runway?

^Nope, they can be closed via the turnlock clasp.
Love the croc version, but I bet they will cost an arm and a leg! :ninja:

I'm not sure...I like the raffia and blue one in the first post but I think I'd have to see the bag in person.

I does kinda look like a Birkin..

& i'm starting to like the "open" look, my mam wants the croc one.

IDK how I feel about the open thing. I know they can close, but they seem designed and balanced to be open and that is just a lost wallet and personal invasion waiting to happen

I like them. The slouchy leather does have a birkin-esq about it. Closed i think it would look like a kelly

looks like it would weigh a metric ton. very cute though :smile:

really? due to the slouch and minimal hardware (which is mostly on the frame) i'd imagine the bag to be rather light.

i don't know....see the structured part on the top by the handle? just strikes me as heavy for some reason. it is super cute looking however :smile:

The only one I like is the croc-yet i still like the croc twins tote wayyy better!

The look of these is great and the open bag looks very cool - though perhaps a bit impractical but stellar nonetheless. I'm keeping my eyes on these, Fendi is coming out with some good things lately.

It's a nice-looking bag, but way too similar to a Kelly. I'm so tired of seeing all these bags that are essentially Hermes knock-offs. If I'm going to be purchasing a designer bag, the design had better be somewhat original.

I think there's another section which is meant to be permanently closed, the part that slouches open I'm sure is only a decorative feature rather than keeping the whole bag open, if that makes sense!

it reminds me too much of the kelly, but still cute and most likely more affordable than a kelly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
noircheese
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->