Fendi Vintage Leather Twins Tote

will do princess!

classical, the croc is out of my reach and to be honest right now i just needed another everyday bag in a black/gold combo to throw around :wink:

style,
:shifty: tried sending you a message not sure if it worked?

Spotted this but i'm not too sure if it's the Twins tote

9118ttnh0.jpg

THE SARTORIALIST FOR STYLE.COM

looks like it :unsure:

I GOT MINE!!!! :woot:

thanks style expert. I love it!! will post pics when im back from london, maybe before :shifty:

^Congrats leyla.. now you got me impatiently waiting for your pics :wink: !

I saw the tote IRL at the Fendi boutique at The Forum Shoppes in Caesar's Palace.
They had the black and grey leather versions available, and the leather looks really nice on those.

After seeing the Sartorialist picture, I think the electric blue version is just brillant! :heart:

i know i need to post pics soon. this bag is da bomb!! honestly; its so practical. goes with everything, looks chic but kool at the same time and at a great price!!!
ive already used mine and its looking better already!! :woot:

thanks again to style! this will be my main bag!

wow the electric blue version is gorgeous!!

there's a pic of a the new tote in brown croc in the new marie claire...
it says the retail price is $18,800! :shock:

The electric blue is gorgeous....I want. This does seem like a great bag. So understand and chic, yet so practical, and considering the skyrocketing price of high end bags, practically a bargain (if you're looking for a designer bag of course :wink:)

Jessica - did you opt for the gold F's? I think that's the best option. The gold with the cream definitely gives the bag a little extra something. Let us know how it works out

ok managed to take a quick snap of mine.
also next to my new birkin. for comparison, the birkin is 35cm.

my pics

Attachments

• DSC06198.jpg
    DSC06198.jpg
    421.3 KB · Views: 26
  • DSC06199.jpg
    DSC06199.jpg
    395.8 KB · Views: 16
  • DSC06203.jpg
    DSC06203.jpg
    508.8 KB · Views: 41
^ Beautiful bags leyla - enjoy them, :heart:
The Fendi tote is gorgeous..are you able to sling the bag on your shoulders comfortably?

leyla...love yours...so timeless and chic...:heart:

i'm also jonesing for that electric blue one...:brows:

^ so jealous! where did you get it? I'm contemplating the blue one too. :innocent:

the electric blue is to die for!
really love it! too bad it's (way) out of my price range..

leyla.. gorgeous bag, the birkin is amazing too ^_^ congrats

thanks everyone!
i love it too. carried it all through london fashion week.
the handle is too shortf or the shoulders so you cant fill it up too much as it gets too heavy.
a very kind tfs member styleexpert had them in stock so i HAD to get it :smile:

leyla i love it! i have not been drawn into anything fendi for a while...but this caught my eye...the croc would be nice but not within my $$ now...does anyone have pictures of the python? what colors does the leather come in besides black and grey? the blue is gorgeous too

The tote is also available in another colour, "olive"

*from saks.com*

so, wait.... does that bag have a long shoulder strap? cause that electric blue one in #42 have one.

yeah strange.
mine doesnt and all the other ones ive seen didnt either.
also comes in a beautiful old rose, dark brown (i think) and some others :smile:

^ i really like the shoulder strap thing! i hope they hv that version in more colors and not just electric blue

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Giuliagiachetti
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->