Feud: Capote vs. The Swans (FX Series)

vogue28

Mod Squad Team Leader
Staff member
Reaction score
Season two of Ryan Murphy's Feud anthology (the first being based upon the relationship between Joan Crawford and Bette Davis). The eight-episode limited series will premiere on FX Wednesday, January 31, and I CANNOT wait.

The official trailer:

Reactions: KoV
My most anticipated television of 2024. Know it’s from Ryan Murphy, it’s unlikely it will fully deliver on the promise of its premise and cast, but will still be plenty of dishy fun.

God,one more sleep! :bounce:
I'm only interested in Marella Agnelli and the costumes. Bonus if the philandering husband will be cast in an awful light.

Have to say the Joan vs Bette series was very underwhelming. Maybe I need to rewatch it.

Absolutely loved the first episode.

I'll keep tuning in, but mainly for the visuals. Ryan Murphy shows can be be hit-or-miss, but at the very least, he succeeds in the eye-candy category.

I did enjoy the first season of Feud, but I'm biased because I love the story between those two, and the movie that went along with it.

So far, it’s a fun watch.

Agree that Ryan’s shows can be hit or miss - and more often than not, the problem is his shows start very strong, but tend to lose steam halfway through.

We’ll see how this one goes.

But it’s true - what Ryan does succeed at is always gathering up a fabulous cast, catchy needle drops, great costumes and sets…

So far “Swans” has that all!

Basically, everything EXCEPT Ryan Murphy is good.

The show is held up by the amazing ensemble and the striking production.

But the writing and the way the story is told is juvenile - consistent with Murphy's lack of talent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kaykaystake
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->