Filip Hrivnak

International Model of the Year GQ Portugal Award

10256997_10153653559114253_6342125922020077075_n.jpg

star Filip Hrivnak is shot by Mert & Marcus for the Fall issue of Self Service Magazine. The Slovakian native's incredible bone structure is sprinkled with glitter, whilst his raven hair sports an edgy mohekann style

premiermodelmanagement

Filip Hrivnak photographed by Mert and Marcus for Vogue Italia’s November 2015 issue. The fashion editorial “Youth” was styled by Panos Yiapanis.
Model: Filip Hrivnak
Photographer: Mert Alas and Marcus Piggot
Stylist: Panos Yiapanis
Hair: Paul Hanlon
Makeup: Lucia Pieroni

priscillasmodels

Last edited by a moderator:

Grey is the new black in the latest GQ Magazine shoot photographed for the Portuguese edition by Branislav Simoncik with top model Filip Hrivnak. In charge of the styling was Jan Králíček with makeup from Makeup Artist Adriana Bartosova and hair styling by Hair Stylist Craig Hughan.

For the session Filip wears elegant day-wear pieces from Massimo Dutti, Nike and H&M. Filip is represented by EXIT Model Management in Slovakia, I LOVE Models Management in Milan and Soul Artist Management in New York to name a few
malemodelscene

Top model Filip Hrivnak lands yet another cover of ELLE Man reuniting with photographer Branislav Simoncik he was photographed for the Czech Republic edition. Filip is wearing Fall Winter pieces from the likes of Salvatore Ferragamo, Ermenegildo Zegna, Versace, Bottega Veneta, Hugo by Hugo Boss, Prada, Dior Homme and Hermes among other prepared by Jan Králíček.

Filip is represented by EXIT Model Management in Slovakia, I LOVE Models Management in Milan and Soul Artist Management in New York to name a few.

malemodelscene

Emporio Armani S/S 2016 Campaign

7Fa0lCl.jpg

facebook/FilipHrivnak

^ more shots
By Lachlan Bailey

facebook/Filip Hrivnak

He closed the show again.I think he still get ck campaign again.

calvin Klein SS 2016 milano (C) E

vogue

I saw him in real yesterday.... He doesnt look so friendly though but who cares. He is hot as hell and his bags under his eyes are incredibly sexy :wacko:

I love bags under young boys' eyes too. :lol: They are sexy. Don't want them for me, though. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Absinthe02
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->