J0YEuem.jpg

7Hr48Gm.jpg

nevsmodels.co.uk

:heart:

^He does look like a young Eddie :heart:

Show Package – London S/S 14

11_Fionn_Creber.jpg

models

Was he exclusive for E. Tautz? Hope we get to see him in Milan/Paris, he's one of my favorite new guys.

Fionn Creber - Nevs Models

Hey Fionn! How’s it going?
Hello. Very good thanks, how are you?

I’m good. So you did the Peter Pan shoot? How was that?
I did! It was excellent, really fun! Minus the jumping around shirtless in a field wearing pyjama bottoms with no shoes or socks on, trying to avoid horseshit. So I curse you for that Cecilie Harris! Haha Well people I know walked by.

(He loved it, really....and so did his mum. And so will you.)

What people you know? Was this near where you live?
The shoot was near my house, yes.

Goodness, wow. Okay. I assumed it’d be a field where nobody knew you but…
No no, lots of locals walked by having a s******. You know.

Well there we go, what’s modeling for if you’re not going to humiliate yourself every now and again.
Did I mention me holding a dressing gown like a cape whilst doing it? So you know, I am now the biggest weirdo in my town.

What do you think of our nickname for you?
Peter Pan? Well I resented it at first, but it’s better than being called Jamie Bell, who now I think looks like a crack head at the moment, and I was called that earlier, so I was thinking uhh… it could be worse. At least he’s ginger.

You’ve grown now, so you’re not as… you’re definitely different.
I’m not as youthful!

You’re old! You’re an old man!
(bows his head in shame) I’ll go…

(He still looks youthful. We have image proof.)

Haha. And apart from jumping around fields, what do you like to do in the summer?
I don’t even like to do that! I like to sit down and read books! I’m a thinker, not a do-er.

You’re a thinker.
Philosopher, I say.

Are you reading anything at the moment?
I am currently reading Trainspotting by Irvine Welsh. I love it so much.

Did you know that Katie Eary uses Irvine Welsh as inspiration?
Oh does she?

Yeah, all of the books.
You should send this video to her so she’s knows that I like Irvine Welsh.

I will actually! And we are featuring the video in a few days.

boysbygirls.co.uk

Fionn Creber
We discovered the lovely Fionn at the beginning of this year at London Colletions Men, followed that with a lovely portrait series, and are now excited to have him in our upcoming issue. He has a sarcasm and wit that keeps us entertained all day. We love learning about the action packed days he has.

He also really loves getting to know people for who they are.

Fionn also knows the improtance of a hard days work.

boysbygirls.co.uk

GQ Trends
Photography – Joshua Lawrence
Styling – Jessica Punter
Models: Sam Armstrong, Isaac Carew and Fionn Creber

nevsmenlondon.tumblr

Boys by Girls
Photography CECILIE HARRIS

boysbygirls.co.uk

We want to say a big thank you to Fionn’s family who welcomed the team with open arms, feeding us lunch, countless cups of tea, and even some wine before driving us all back to the station. Thank you so much for having us!

Words by Annie Ounstead.

During her editorial shoot ‘Forever is a Really Long Time’ with Fionn Creber at Nevs Model Management for Boys by Girls' next issue “Lessons”, photographer Cecilie Harris took some time to get to know a bit more of what goes on in that head of his. It turns out - quite a lot. In fact, so much so that the conversation below is more like a continuous thread of thoughts that run straight from his brain and out of his mouth than your standard interview. You really will get one step closer to understanding how this boy thinks, and learn the weird and wonderful way in which he sees the world.

The thing that strikes us first is that Fionn is very honest. He says what he thinks, even if it’s not cool, clever or funny (but that is ironically what makes him all three). Cecilie asked Fionn about the lessons he has learned so far in life, and which ones have been the most useful. You will also learn about Fionn’s old-fashioned sense of style, his view on the two types of tie and why he’s so obsessed with rocks. This is unmissable stuff, people.

Enjoy the video and full interview below to hear Fionn's explanation of his love for ties, love for Pulp Fiction quotes, and so much more. Dressed in Derek Rose (Fionn felt the silk robe on top of the silk pyjamas would make him double as cosy) styled by David Nolan, the relaxed attire is the perfect fit for this video insight.

Thanks for showing me your starfish doorstop! You have to do another show and tell, because that was cool.
I don't have anything else to show and tell, that was my coolest thing! I have a collection of rocks from when I was a little though. This is quartz. When I was little I really like geology, and paleontology, and anything to do with ground and rocks. Family and friends kept giving it to me until I had long outgrown it. But it's still shiny and cool. And shiny is nice, I like shiny.

Oh yes, do show.
Here are two examples of ties. A standard, fat *** tie, I am not compensating for anything for the width of this by the way. And then you get this, elegant, slightly violently patterned. But you know, Both of them are my dad's. Like I said, dressing like an elderly, he is not elderly, but you know..... dressing like an older man doesn't hurt you.

What was the first thing early on that you learned?
Probably how to walk. Kind of like what everyone learns really. Oh a philosophical lesson; it is hard to remember lessons you have learned, when you already have learned them, because then it seems as something you've always done.

Have you made any big mistakes that you've learned from afterwards?
Don't run through the field in your pyjama bottoms barefoot, waiving around a big red robe around your head while people are walking by, whilst trying to jump to avoid horse droppings. That is not a good idea, even if it is "artistic". That the kind of thing your looking for?

Not my fault at all. That was somebody else.
Appreciate the irony. I've got a Doors poster behind a door.

What have you learned from your parents?
How to do a bad Irish accent. Be open. Be honest and open to those you care about, about how you feel, cause there is no point in hiding things away from them. 'Cause, if they know you well enough, they are always going to realize something is wrong. And if you are in my family, they are going to pester you until you explode! So, it's best just to be honest. Wash regularly. Otherwise you get beaten around the head. I learned that around 8. It is best to adopt your fathers music taste, rather than your mothers. Just, cause mums usually don't care as much, and dads take it to heart. So, grab that vinyl and learn how to use it.

Talk a little about your music taste?
My music taste? I am pretty old school in everything. I enjoy dressing like a pre-mature grandfather. And I like, Led Zeppelin, I like the Doors, I like Indie Pop. I mean that is a brilliant display of athleticism, he does that still.

All these things you've learned so far, what kind of man do you think you'll turn into.
A mad man. I will probably end up a grouchy old bastard living on my own, and shouting at young people. The person I want to be like is just anyone who loves everything in their life, and can enjoy it for what it is. The person I reckon I will be like, is my dad, who is just a wonderful person, and who is a miserable bastard sometimes. But he is just one of the best people ever.

Is there anything more you would like to add?
Poetry is good. Even if you think it is ****.

boysbygirls.co.uk

This kiddo :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mikishuki
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->