Flare September 2012 : Lindsey Wixson by Max Abadian

blueorchid

you soft and only
Reaction score
ehk5xy.jpg
2lke80n.jpg

Lindsey Wixson is wearing a coat, top and skirt by Prabal Gurung, earrings by Laruicci and a ring by Cocoa Jewellery. To get a look like Lindsey's, try: Rimmel Glam’Eyes Shadow Quad Palette in Smokey Blue, $7.50. Shiseido Lacquer Rouge in Drama, $30. Almay Wake Up Blush + Highlighter in Rose, $13. Photography, Max Abadian; hair, Keith Carpenter; makeup, Hung Vanngo, CK One Color Cosmetics; manicurist, Alicia Torello, all, The Wall Group; fashion director, Elizabeth Cabral.

flare

Really like her look on the second photo

i am really loving flare lately! there covers have been pretty good and i always like the content. lindsey looks really great on this cover!

I'm starting to love this girl. There's something very magnetic about her.
The second photo:heart:.

What a gorgeous cover! The colors are fantastic and everything just blends together nicely. I especially love her hair color.

It as very great gatsby inspired cover and I am really happy for Lindsey getting the cover, but there is just a little tiny too much teeth shown for my liking. But apart from that overall i think its a really strong cover from flare and good to see them using a model too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Giuliagiachetti
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->