Hairstylist: Justin Arellano
Models:
Alexander Dominguez – Red Model Management
Danica Magpantay – Ford Models
Francis Ariosa – Wilhelmina Models NYC
Paul Kiefer – Major Models
Stephanie Retuya – Wilhelmina Models NYC

FRANCIS ARIOSA – WILHELMINA MODELS NYC

Most significant campaigns so far. Which one are you most proud of and why?

It’s the shoot I did for Michael Cinco. He was the first designer who actually helped me and guided me with modeling, so that campaign means a lot to me.

Tell us about your journey to the modelling world in NYC.

Well, it has been a ride with ups and downs, but I just put all my trust in God and believed in my dreams and I know things will happen.

What’s the best thing about being an international model? What’s the worst thing about it?

Being an international model will expose you to the good and bad of modeling, but it will help you grow, be a better person and have a thicker skin.
On being Filipino – is being Filipino a hindrance or an asset to a model like you?

The only hindrance of being a Filipino is to get Visas every time you travel to places like Europe. I believe loving yourself for who you are, whether you’re a Filipino or not is going to be your best asset in modeling, because being confident with yourself will take you places.

What advice can you give to Filipinos aspiring to model internationally?

-Well, first, believe in yourself. Pray hard. Trust in God and be strong. You will face a lot of hindrances but despite those challenges, it will just make you stronger. Take one step at a time.

If you weren’t a model today, what would you be?

A married man with 5 kids. Hahaha! I would have my own bakery in Pagadian City and I would be helping out my dad with our farm. I would be anywhere where my family is.
www.illustradolife.com

Marga, Paolo, Sharina, Manuela, Francis, Danica, Charo, Alex and Charlene by Markus Ziegler in cover story Editorial for L'Officiel Manila (July/August 2015)

PH: Markus Ziegler
Creative Direction: Audie Umali
Styling: Adrian Manuel
Make-Up: Misha
Hair: Tomo Tamura
fashionmediaph.blogspot.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
screenstarmakeup