Frankie Rayder

geez
i couldn't love her more
she's gorgeous
exotic and funny (have you seen her at FTV backstages?)

I'm not a big fan of hers, although I think she seems like a fun person
I like that picture though :flower:

Solid model with one of the coolest names in the business.

but isn´t her name Frankie Rayder(or her nickname,that is)???
RAYDER not RYDER?? :wacko:

She is definately one of my top 10 favourite models.. Such a beautiful face and vibrant personality :heart:

It's spelled Rayder.

Frankie is one of my most favorite models ever. I love her face! She probably has the most beautiful eyes in the industry. Here's my fave Frankie Rayder ad. She is SEXY as hell!

frankie1.jpg

soooooooooooooo sexy, i have that ad up in my appartment in a frame,love that ad. ive always thought she looked so much like Joaquin Pheonix. :shock:

frankie6.jpg

She reminds me a bit of actress Michelle Rodriguez in terms of looking like a boxer. Frankie & Michelle have the kind of face that look like they could kick your a** effortlessly.

They always both look angry or mean.

I like it. :flower:

frankie3.jpg

she is OK :flower: looking even though her mouth is still a bit turned downwards and it reminds me of her sis, who i dont like at all :cry:

She looks sooooooo much like Joaquin Phoenix :wacko:
And her sister, yeah.. what's wrong with that girl? :blink: I don't like her AT ALL.

Nemova

Originally posted by dazzle+Jan 22nd, 2004 - 12:24 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(dazzle @ Jan 22nd, 2004 - 12:24 am)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Ujjwala@Jan 21st, 2004 - 2:44 pm
frankie6.jpg

she reminds me of the olsen twins for some reason in this pic [/b][/quote]
It's probably the hair and the eyes... :wink:

Nemova

Originally posted by Atelier+Jan 22nd, 2004 - 2:01 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Atelier @ Jan 22nd, 2004 - 2:01 am)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Nemova@Jan 21st, 2004 - 8:12 pm
She looks sooooooo much like Joaquin Phoenix  :wacko:
Totally!

http://www.thefashionspot.com/forums/index...ndpost&p=132037

And please let me join in on the Missy Rayder-Lacks-It bandwagon. She's so plain Jane. [/b][/quote]
Missy looks humm, let me see.... EMPTY! I look at her eyes and it's like there's nothing inside her head!! "knock, knock, anybody home?"
But this is not her "privilege". I see many other girls like her, they lack depth. Always looking the same, never looking dramatic... I'm going through some folios at Why Not and it's quite depressing that most of the girls out there just make it cause they are tall/thin and sometimes have exotic looks. Thank God there are Gisele, Ana BB, Daria and some others to save the day.

Nemova

oscars2.jpg
00035.L.JPG

Okay, now I see why she DOES look like Joaquin Phoenix. It's the nose.

I think they're both pretty hot.

She's def one of my favourite models. She's got her own look and she's got a cool personality.

My favourite model at the moment, I feel she deserves a thread :heart:

100125637.jpg
100125622.jpg

100125676.jpg
100123899.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julovw
Back