Reaction score
Frida is a cutie patootie with legs for days. ^_^

Height: 5'11'' / 180cm
Bust: 32'' / 81cm
Waist: 23'' / 58cm
Hips: 34'' / 87cm
Agency: Stockholmsgruppen

sthlmsgruppen

Some brand new work from Tokyo, where she spent the first half of the Summer, with Donna agency.

2j1641x.jpg

2uyhog9.jpg

sqpl5e.jpg

2evzwv4.jpg

sthlmsgruppen

She's very young and sweet looking, conventionally cute. But I like her. Such a nice girl, too, and she looks like a little elf on the runway (that's a painted tear on her cheek). :heart:

nvd1m0.jpg
180i6f.jpg

elle.se

I think she's incredible :heart: I agree on the conventionally cute thing but she has that kind of thing like Viktoriya Sasonkina also almost conventionally cute who has something mysterious that sets her apart from the rest of the conventionally cute world :P And when the silhouette comes along... amazing find :woot::wink:

^ I'm glad you approve, she's a doll :blush: Even Sara likes her! :P:heart:

mikas

Attachments

• 80608.jpg
    80608.jpg
    318.6 KB · Views: 80
  • 80604.jpg
    80604.jpg
    225.2 KB · Views: 66
  • 80602.jpg
    80602.jpg
    278.6 KB · Views: 95
  • 80607.jpg
    80607.jpg
    404.6 KB · Views: 76
I think she's incredible :heart: I agree on the conventionally cute thing but she has that kind of thing like Viktoriya Sasonkina also almost conventionally cute who has something mysterious that sets her apart from the rest of the conventionally cute world :P And when the silhouette comes along... amazing find :woot::wink:
I totally aprove as well :heart:

Frida was scouted last Summer, but she only just turned 15, so I think they'll wait until next year, at least, before sending her to Paris or Milan. I'm definitely curious to see how she develops.

Her features are not that appealing to me, in a way, with the button nose and 'blank' face. Still, she's so darn cute (and tall!). And I love her ears, she wouldn't be the same without them :heart:

frida1.jpg frida2.jpg
Polaroids (not very recent) from Stockholmsgruppen

maybe we dont have to wait that long, I heard she has options on Jil Sander and Prada for the s/s 09 shows!

I really like those polaroids!
Hopefully shes at fashion week.

The first photo posted is my favourite - too cute :heart:
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]stockholmsgruppen

Thank you for the new pictures :flower:
I hope this girl goes far. She has a very cute face and her height is wonderful.
Her legs, eee!!

Wow, I didn't see that coming. Let's wait and see then. Thanks for the new pics, B. :flower:

Jil Sander or Prada? Sounds great but I think I would prefer Prada. Okay I just wait and see.

Does anyone have the first photo in this thread? :blink:
Its not working for me anymore :(

Here are some more pictures! I've never seen these before.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

fmd

Found a few more and a larger of one of the images above..

stockholmsguppen

wow the first picture i saw of her already dragged my attention ^_^

A few more new pictures from her Agency

stockholmsguppen

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jjidiakez
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"