Georgina Chapman and Harvey Weistein Expecting First Child Together

Chanelcouture09

Some Like It Hot
Reaction score
Marchesa junior: British designer Georgina Chapman and movie mogul husband Harvey Weinstein expecting first child

Georgina Chapman, who dressed celebrities including Heidi Klum and Jessica Alba throughout their pregnancies, has become an expert at hiding baby bumps.
So it was little wonder that when the creative force behind Marchesa announced she was five months pregnant last week, she was barely showing at all.
A glowing Georgina, 33, pictured at a charity ball in New York, turned heads in her own design, a white asymmetric chiffon dress, teamed with silver heels.
Married to Miramax boss Harvey Weistein, the baby will be Georgina's first and his fourth.
Weistein, 58, has three daughters, Lily, Lucy and Emma from his previous marriage to Eve Chilton.
The American film producer achived success throughout the 1980s with independent films that achieved critical acclaim despite little commercial success.
A thrilled Georgina told Daily Front Row: ' 'We're so excited!'
'I'm five months along, but this dress hides it pretty well!'
The couple met in 2004 and were married in Connecticut three years later.
The British designer is co-founder of the hot fashion label with business partner Keren Craig and in 2008 designed Coleen Rooney's £100,000 wedding dress for her marriage to Manchester United player Wayne Rooney.
Chapman had a cameo appearance in Gossip Girl last year and her red carpet gowns are often seen on Holywood A-listers.
Could her line soon be stretching to a Marchesa baby range? Watch this space.
Dailymail.co.uk

Last edited by a moderator:
^^ my thoughts exactly. The first thought I had was of that Blind Item that is widely thought to have been about him... what a complete sleaze, I hope he will be a better father than he is a man, if that Blind is to be believed.

^^ my thoughts exactly. The first thought I had was of that Blind Item that is widely thought to have been about him... what a complete sleaze, I hope he will be a better father than he is a man, if that Blind is to be believed.

Agreed, I don't know how she doesn't cringe being in bed with him. I hope it was worth it, business-wise.

i just don't. get. it.

she has money. beauty. very successful. if this is a money move....WHY?!?!??? he's DISGUSTING and old enough to be her father!

DOES NOT COMPUTE!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
neverchiu
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->