Gladiator Sandals

I really like the design of the upper leather on these Juicy Couture sandals, but the rectangular shape of the soles are just throwing me off. What do you think?

6219-831587-p.jpg

6219-831587-3.jpg

6219-831587-1.jpg

Zappos.com

^I think they would look much better if you had one modelling pic,to see how they look on toes,becouse I know from my expirience,that some I didn't like untill I saw them on model.

I bought these today! :smile:

my.php

Last edited by a moderator:
Those gladiator sandals (Post #824) are pretty cool. I'd say "yay" to those if this was "Yay or Nay?"

i think those juicy couture ones look weird with the rectangular shape when not on a foot, but i think once it's on it would be really cute.

has anyone seen these?

ashley-tisdale-mtv-movie-awards-2009-04.jpg

they're by Paul & Joe Sister and the style is "Gypsy". i really want them but can't find them anywhere! though i'm ashamed to say i first saw them on ashley tisdale at the MMA's a few days ago :( but i'm sure i've seen something similar on carine roitfeld or someone like that...cooler than AT anyway

I've never liked that style of gladiator sandals (Post #826). Of course, since when have I praised and loved gladiator sandals? Or if this was that one episode of "Ugly Betty," wearing those would get you fired if you work for Wilhelmina. Those gladiator sandals look like the mary janes from Hell. Either that, or something exotic dancers would wear. I don't dig those.

still can't find the Paul & Joe Sister strappy boots on ashley tisdale....ARGH!

jsquared2, those shoes on jenna dewan are really cute! i tried looking but can't find any id's on them, sorry :( good luck!

Those sandals in Post #829 are very nice. That's more like it! I must have listened to Katy Perry's "Hot 'n Cold" too much because I really like one pair of sandals, loathe the next, then go back to loving another pair. Anyhow, I can really deal with those. Lovely gladiator sandals (for a change).

jenna looks fantastic! those gladiator heels are so gorgeous...

I've been eying these pair for a while plus the price is more than reasonable.

target.com

I'm NOT loving those (Post #836). They look like a mad dog viciously eaten up those shoes and bound together by strings. Fail.

Where can I find some like this?

solange.jpg

credit longhaircareforums

Where can I find a pair like these? I want knee high ones that are camel (or cognac or tan). I'd even settle for just some knee high strappy sandals that weren't gladiator ones, but I'm in love with the color of these....

i loooove the ones in 826 :buzz: i wish i could find some like these hear... but we hardly have any nice shops. actually, the shops here dont even carry usual gladiators (i had to order mine online - and they turned out way too big, so i guess that is not an option anymore :()

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fashiongloss
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->