• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

GOSSIP: Sienna cheats on Jude

if this story's true, sienna's a bigger famewhore than i thought before. urgh it makes me sick - no wonder society has gone backward with these 'celebrities' in today's media. i thought she wanted to focus on her "acting".. whatever.. where the hell is this "acting" anyway?! it was non-existent in every single film she's done and people only watched alfie for jude or her fashion sense. she really needs to get out of the limelight. she'll be yesterday's news soon enough.

it looks like sienna was cheating on jude before nannygate 2005, if she was, then she is a hypocrite :innocent:

do none of these people have any morality? i hope they practice safe sex otherwise the whole of primrose hill will have an STD

Certain celebs are beginning to bear quite a semblance to an STD themselves, like some kind of awful disease passed from one unsuspecting uber-glam-celeb partner to the next...

yeh what a bunch of mingers they are.......

Yeah:

'Hi there, I'm Chlamydia Miller, this is my filthy cheating fiance, Gonhorrea Law.'

Yum...it's like Pokemon...

has anyone heard of this article about jude and a threesome?

source: sienna-online.org
» Sienna's rage over Moss 'threesomes'
Sienna Miller is furious that her boyfriend Jude Law has hit the headlines again, this time over his apparent threesomes with ex-wife Sadie Frost and Kate Moss.

The pretty actress attended her sister’s wedding in Devon at the weekend without her on-off fiancé, who was caught having an affair with his children’s nanny, Daisy Wright.

Jude, 32, pulled out all the stops to win back 23-year-old Sienna and it looked like his efforts paid off after they were pictured cuddling and holding hands on a night out.

However Jude’s name was mentioned in the furore surrounding Kate Moss’s apparent drug habit when a Sunday paper claimed he had taken part in threesomes with Sadie and her.

According to the Daily Mirror, this caused another bust-up between Sienna and Jude.

A source told the paper: “They rowed and it was agreed that Jude should avoid the wedding so the big day wouldn’t be affected by their domestic issues.

“Sienna was livid and Jude couldn’t believe it. He’s been through so much in the last couple of months that to be dragged into the wake of the Kate Moss cocaine scandal was the last thing he needed.

“Jude’s done everything to win back Sienna’s trust and it seemed as though his efforts were finally paying off.

“They still want to be together but they’ve got yet another hurdle to overcome.”

A minger is someone that's really ugly.....at least that's what I use the word for.
Don't think Helena meant it that way though!

susie_bubble said:
A minger is someone that's really ugly.....at least that's what I use the word for.
Don't think Helena meant it that way though!

Swingers seem more like it.

This is not much of a surprise. He's up for Bond movies, she's up for an Edie Sedgwick movie and they're both channeling the 60s like Warholians possessed. What I'm wondering is if this is all just further promotion or if Jude and/or Sienna are hypocritical swingers (where they're not admitting it to each other).:blink:

wow this is even MORE intense than beverly hills 902010 (whatever the number is)..... jude in a threesome with sadie and kate... come on... ! :rolleyes: does the paparazzi think we're a bunch of nut heads or what!?

anyway, i am more than not interested in their stupid cheating stories....

Kimkhuu said:
wow this is even MORE intense than beverly hills 902010 (whatever the number is)..... jude in a threesome with sadie and kate... come on... ! :rolleyes: does the paparazzi think we're a bunch of nut heads or what!?

anyway, i am more than not interested in their stupid cheating stories....

Actually there've been stories about Jude and Sadie swinging (with the likes of Kate Moss and Gwen Stefani) in 'respectable' papers like the Guardian and the Times...

Who knows, it could be true...

^Well......seems like 'respectable' papers are increasinly becoming more and more like tabloids....I pick up the Guardian everyday and they always seem to find some way of fitting in Pete Doherty's drug antics. Even if it is all true....do I need to read about it in a paper where I'm actually wanting to read something of significance??

Eh, I lost interest in these two a while ago.

Yeah that Jude and Sadie are swingers are old news, they had a threesome with Pearl Loewe (sp?), and Jude fell in ove with pearl, while being with Sadie, Sadie found out and was furious...blah..blah..blah..

Long time ago though..

pucci_mama said:
Yeah that Jude and Sadie are swingers are old news, they had a threesome with Pearl Loewe (sp?), and Jude fell in ove with pearl, while being with Sadie, Sadie found out and was furious...blah..blah..blah..

Long time ago though..

oh dear, how complicated it must be.... :rolleyes: :flower:

When Jude's reps were asked if the DanielCraig/Sienna thing was true, they said "no comment". So that kinda means it is true and they don't wanna say. Dontcha think?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
prodigal96
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->