Great Bags Under $100

fairy

Reaction score
I looove bags, I think we all do, right?
but I'm a student and I can't afford any expensive bag like LV or Dior or something.
so, I need advice! where can I get nice and CHEAP bags?

btw: I'm travelling to London by the end of August. anyone from there? or been there shopping? cause I need some shopping tips....

thanx!
Anna

Hi fairy, I know what you mean about cheap bags, I can understand as I'm a student myself but I have a solution! I'm from England and we have a brillant shop here called Topshop which you will love (esp. for designer inspired stuff & cheaper bags which would start at $15 - look on their site under 'Shop' & then 'Bags') so definalty check that out also River Island & New Look for bargains (not sure if you actually have them in the states?!) When your in London go to these shops on Oxford Street (the tube stn is Oxford Circus and there you will find Topshop, that particular store is the biggest fashion shop in Europe, so you will :heart: it! If you want for more one-off less commerical peices go to Portobello Market on Fridays or Saturdays (tube stn is Notting Hill gate) Also Camden Market is cool, you could definalty pick up a cheaper bag there..maybe even vintage designer! I'm sure there are lots of other London girls on here that could advise you where to go but these are good starting places. My dear friend 'impossibleprincess' on this forum knows lots of great shops in London too so she could help too! Have fun! :P

oh superstarjeans ur the best! thank you very very much!

well, I'm not from the US, I'm from Austria and I heard of TopShop before! actually I planned to go there to shop! omg I'm soo excited now, after you told me this! I will shop til I drop, I know it because I saved money to shop in London almost a year now! so you can imagine! I think I need a second suitcase for the way back home! :wink:

I really appreciate ur tips, thank you very much again! :flower:

Anna

XOXO has nice 'trendy styled' bags.... you can get them for like $50 - 100 bucks....fun and stylish. :flower:

If you have time, take a little trip to Brighton, it's vintage bag heaven in The Lanes and North Laine area. There's a few places where you can get sixties and seventies stuff, as well as a cool contemporary one off bag boutiques such as Ollice and Nick. They have an indoor antiques market too called Snooper's Paradise and I saw a small Chanel pochette in there a few weeks back.

There are so many cool places in London where you can get cheap accessories, such as Zara and you can even be lucky in the Harvey Nichols sale! :P All the best

Anyone know where they do cheap Chloe?

Craig :wink:

If I have the hankering for a new color purse, or style of bag and don't have the $$$ for designer, I usually sway toward Nine West.

They have some nice, affordable purses and handbags. :smile:

Craig, thanx for the tip! I can't go to Brighton but I'll check out Zara and Harvey Nichols, can u tell me where I can find them? :flower:

Erin, I don't know Nine West, is it in the USA or also in England (London)??

thanx everybody!!

Anna

Originally posted by labeladdict@Jul 7th, 2004 - 1:20 pm
XOXO has nice 'trendy styled' bags.... you can get them for like $50 - 100 bucks....fun and stylish. :flower:
i usually get these... I like them and they do keep up with the trends.

Yes, Harvey Nichols and Zara are opposite each other at the top of Sloane Street, at the junction of Knightsbridge and Brompton Road. Nearest tube is Knightsbridge.

I like getting off at Sloane Square station on the Circle Line and walking up Sloane Street past all the designer boutiques.

Have fun in London :wink:

Craig: thank you very much!! I'll def. have fun in London and I'm gonna post pics in here of the bag(s) I'll get!! :flower:

jewelrylady: I'll try that, thanx!

Anna

I really like this bag. It's pretty unique. I think that I'm going to get it.

CL-4149_LG.JPG

Originally posted by CelineChic@Jul 10 2004, 04:58 PM
I really like this bag. It's pretty unique. I think that I'm going to get it.

CL-4149_LG.JPG

[snapback]310537[/snapback]​
:woot: :woot: :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vittoooooo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->