Grey Hair

I love grey hair. I ESPECIALLY love white hair. A friend of my mom's has had stark white hair since she was like 12, presumably from trauma (her parents died in a car crash when she was young.) She kept it white for years and years, but when she had kids she dyed it so they wouldn't get teased.

I have always wanted to die my hair white, but I am afraid of what it would look like on me... someday, I will... I promise...

model_mom said:
Look me up when your's turns grey.:flower:

I take that back...I'll be dead and gone.:cry:

I'll post a picture with all my grandchildren:lol:

YAY !! especialy those cute 50+ gray haired graceful yoga indie women!! hurrah

P.Peach said:
I think wise, classy, and well groomed should be qualities in any age.
wisdom comes with experience...but i do agree... :heart:

I saw this older woman, going shopping once, with beautiful really long grey hair (almost white).

She was wearing Chanel top-to-toe she was stunning.

So elegant, and confident in her own skin. :heart:

There is something to be said about a handsome man with salt and pepper/silvery hair.....like that model guy, or Anderson Cooper, it looks hot.

I'm bumping this oldie because I am in desperate need of advice. I've naturally black hair which I occasionally dye red/purple. However I've been slowly going grey since the grand old age of 16,so for 6 years now. The past few months the greys have been coming through thick and fast and they're very noticable against my dark hair. Is taking the plunge to go blonde my only real option to stop them showing/ My hairdresser seems to think this is a good idea but I have my doubts,being of Chinese origin I'm really not sure it would suit me.

I used to pluck my grey hairs but now they're too many of them. I''m 24 and I don't like it. Do any of you have ideas on what to do besides just dying it?

^ Supposedly, a tablespoon of blackstrap molasses every day will help. Something about the vitamins and whatnot. It's an old wive's remedy, but some people swear by it.

I'm bringing this back again ^_^ because I've noticed most of my roots, and a lot of my hair for the entire length, is grey. Which sucks because my hair is naturally black. The texture of them, and my hair in general, is so rough that I have to stop myself from pulling them out, which has got to be worse! Does anybody know what type of shampoo/conditioner/products can help my hair to become more manageable?

I'm bumping this oldie because I am in desperate need of advice. I've naturally black hair which I occasionally dye red/purple. However I've been slowly going grey since the grand old age of 16,so for 6 years now. The past few months the greys have been coming through thick and fast and they're very noticable against my dark hair. Is taking the plunge to go blonde my only real option to stop them showing/ My hairdresser seems to think this is a good idea but I have my doubts,being of Chinese origin I'm really not sure it would suit me.

Maybe try highlights??

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sliver54
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->