Gucci "Bamboo" Fragrance 2015 : Gal Gadot by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott

Odd model choice. Wonderwoman, isn't it? The image looks very stylish and faultless. My one-track mind was hoping for something more tropical and serene, maybe a similar setting to Angelina Jolie's LV campaign in Cambodia.

the commercial is :lol:, the scene of her playing piano nude :lol:

stunning ad tho her arms don't look as elegant which is probably because shes not a pro model

Very unremarkable. If this were just a random shot in an editorial, it would be fine. But a perfume ad for Gucci? Yeah, no.

Her face look weird. I wish to see anybody else in this capaign.

It's not bad, but the video looks more like a commercial for Zales.

This isn't even anything to do with Michele's new aesthetic. Its like weak attempt at Frida Gucci with a painfully cheesy advert.

PLUS M&M have photoshopped her into a 2nd rate Maria Carla.

The video is good, very commercial and cinematic. BUT, the name of the fragrance is Bamboo, and their best idea was to paint some bamboo sticks on the wall???

There is a huge disconnect. This should have been shot on location somewhere in Asia, not in some mansion. I don't get what were they thinking.

This isn't even anything to do with Michele's new aesthetic. Its like weak attempt at Frida Gucci with a painfully cheesy advert.

Exactly, I'm sure this half-baked concept was conceived under Frida's tenure. That clichéed siren dress looks like it could be from her Gucci Premiere line, and something about the overall mood reminds me of Blake's past ads for them. I hope Michele does a complete overhaul and eradicate all traces left by Frida. And he should get rid of this girl while he's at it.

Gucci Bamboo fragrance
Model:Gal Gadot
Photos:Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott
scanned by me (Vogue Russia december 2015)

gal 2015.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmarisMoonlover
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->