Gwen Carrier

She reminds me of Kim Noorda.

^I just came to her thread after watching that as well, I remembered her name from when I saw her on the style blog and posted way back when. Shes still working with Mother and still trying. I hope the best for her

Last edited by a moderator:
im surprised she was forced to do that whole model boot camp thing on the documentary after she has already done more modelling than the other girls? anyways, us Iowan's need to represent so im behind her!

wow she looks maturer and edgy with darker hair. Gwen still has it. :heart:
I would love to see her trying out again for NY fashion week. she really needs a good agency. One models didn't do much for her. what a shame.

Seeing that makes me realise we were looking at such a kid! :ninja:

Her looks seem to have grown stronger, more defined, I cannot wait to see what they do with her, hopefully something more ambitious than last time! she's wonderful. :heart:

oh wow, she's matured nicely.

thrilled to see gwen again, and looking better than ever :heart:

wow she looks maturer and edgy with darker hair. Gwen still has it. :heart:
I would love to see her trying out again for NY fashion week. she really needs a good agency. One models didn't do much for her. what a shame.

I think she is with Next (unless it has changed again already, who knows). Then I don't think One is 100% guilty of her not doing that much. As many have pointed out here, she was young back then and it's not always (say hardly) possible to take off at such a young age... many youngsters spread their wings then fail to fly but can always come back when they matured. The last set of pictures is quite impressive, especially when you keep in mind her early days' works.

I think she is with Next (unless it has changed again already, who knows). Then I don't think One is 100% guilty of her not doing that much. As many have pointed out here, she was young back then and it's not always (say hardly) possible to take off at such a young age... many youngsters spread their wings then fail to fly but can always come back when they matured.
LOL I blamed One models simply because they had 3 really amazing new faces(Gwen, Alex, Kathleen) at that time, but they kinda dropped those girls after their first season. i was just whinging. don't take it too seriously. :P

LOL I blamed One models simply because they had 3 really amazing new faces(Gwen, Alex, Kathleen) at that time, but they kinda dropped those girls after their first season. i was just whinging. don't take it too seriously. :P

Don't worry I didn't take it too seriously :wink: It's not especially for you that I wrote it and for having been reading your posts for long enough, I don't think you are one of these people always ready to bash one agency or the other then praise an other one without knowing the facts. But sorry if I kind of slipped off topic and let's just be happy to see Gwen back with such awesome new visuals.

^ Maybe due to lack of portfolio material? The old stuff is obviously unusable since she changed quite a bit physically and when it comes to expressions.

Factice Magazine #10
"Prismatique"
Ph: David Leslie Anthony
Stylist: Jessica Moazami
Beauty: Carley Martin

facticemagazine

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sonic boom