Gwyneth Paltrow: the newest Estee Lauder face

seems too picket fence to me and it looks too much like the pleasures ad carolyn murphy did

Hiring Liya Kebede was the best thing Estee Lauder ever did. Anything else is *yawn*.

I like Gwyneth but I think she should look more natural in that ad.
Or maybe it's something else, it just doesn't look nice but I loved her in A Perfect Murder...

id bored no liked me , my espectatives are others:(

Neo_Classic said:
Hiring Liya Kebede was the best thing Estee Lauder ever did. Anything else is *yawn*.

And of course they're going to supplant Liya for Gwyneth. I don't care if Gwyneth is more recognizable, she makes a bland Estee Ad even blander IMO. The unwarranted hype around this actress really rankles me... I suppose she fits the Country Club model, but really, she's remarkably plain and her talent, negligible. If she would ditch those long blonde hair extensions and opt for her more natural, brown hair, I have a feeling a lot of the attention on her would diminish...

she's getting dorkier by the minute. i can't believe she's married to chris martin. he must be embarassed for her. :ninja:

do you think she actually wears pleasures?

they could have done much better with her, she looked better durng the press conferences than inthe ad!

I dont think shes a natural beauty but my god she just looks so plain and terribly boring! Its like they didnt even bother!

I adore Gwyneth. I think she is a classic beauty. The add is boring though. She can look so much better. She was stunning in Great Expectations.

Have you got more pics from this campaign (I can't see this one which was posted- it's too big)?

how on earth could they replace carolyn with gwyneth? she really looks beyond boring in this ad, nothing like carolyn - she was fresh, beautiful, a pleasure to look at! i'm disappointed......

I have actually seen the giant version of the ad in my Boots and she looks terrible. I was stunned. It's just a terrible picture, she has a totally silly smile and expression and they made her fore head disappear.
Admitidly, EL ads always manages to send me right to bed, but they look pretty. Gwyneth is the same, bland but pretty. I don't get how they could fail the ad that bad...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thehousedownboots
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->