Hair Styles for Black Girls

I know lots about hair. My hair is natural and is to the middle of my back right now. I grew it so long. like I said, if anyone needs advice or wants to see my hair album. PM me. I have tons of advice on caring for natural hair and I know a lot of good products.

modelbehavior228 said:
seriously, I think the best look for a black woman is to let your hair go naturally curly. I mean, have it cut into a style and not like a 70's afro or anything, but you know, just nice big curls. Pretty:flower:

my hair is actually more frizzy naturally than curly, which is why i prefer it straight, esp. with the hot climate i live in, it's much easier to maintain and prettier:heart:

I've been natural for 5 years now and I'm excited that more peple are become more comfortable with the natural texture of their hair! I love it!:heart:

October child, unfortunately the safest way to grow out your natural hair is to cut it off... otherwise you'll want to become friends with a stylist because there will be drama :flower:

As for the topic in general I would check out the following link: http://www.naturallyyoumagazine.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8

I have locs in my hair and I do faux-hawks, curly-q's or chunky yarn in it. Feel free to PM me if you need specific help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silvercat90
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->