Hand Woven Earrings

clay

Reaction score
I am not an accessories person, nor am I a man ( or woman) that wears earrings. But from a design and creative point of view, I think these earrings on pg 50 of june issue of Lucky are simply great! The look great and are affordable and novelety without being pretentious. Ladies what do you think???? I think I see a trend here. Has anyone seen them before or anything like them and where?

They're cute.

I'm scanning a pic for you all right now.

eh?

Last edited by a moderator:
:flower: Thanks for the pic luna-

I think they look great- and a wonderful concept, too--

And they are not flat - they are kind of sculptural? I like them alot :wink:

I was flipping through July's Lucky tonight... this "Opening Ceremony" line or store or whatever has a lot of inexpensive cute bags too. :flower:

I agree with the P feathers also! Thats what is so cool.

Originally posted by clay@Jun 5th, 2004 - 11:28 pm
I agree with the P feathers also! Thats what is so cool.
wtf. I said they looked like peacock feathers when I posted the pick.. I must've erased it.

Rofl.. Anyways. yea.. they're cute. :smile:

I like these. I've been seeing variations on these around for a while, some of which are very pretty. I mostly see woven earrings like the ones in the picture with little bangle-y-things hanging from them (usually $8-14). With the right outfit, they work. Some are really cheap-looking, though, and people wear them anyway.

I'll look for a picture of a pair with hanging bits.

:( I can't find any pictures. I've seen them around, though...

Most of the ones I've seen are a longer teardrop shape and hang lower (especially with the little metal bits).

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mikishuki
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->