Harper’s Bazaar España February 2024 : Sharon Stone by Eric Michael Roy

Phuel

Reaction score
Eric Michael Roy’s shoot with Sharon is a solid effort: Such a much needed warmth and lightness for a grey and cold month. The only fashion story is a reprint. But what’s hilarious about this Bazaar is the blatant cluelessness of its art direction that— at its most solid, like in this issue, it's just blatantly ripping off Marc’s Italian Bazaar current art direction, and Fabien’s Bazaar of yesteryear LOL

1 Harper’s Bazaar España - Febrero 2024.jpg
2 Harper’s Bazaar España - Febrero 2024.jpg3 Harper’s Bazaar España - Febrero 2024.jpg4 Harper’s Bazaar España - Febrero 2024.jpg5 Harper’s Bazaar España - Febrero 2024.jpg6 Harper’s Bazaar España - Febrero 2024.jpg7 Harper’s Bazaar España - Febrero 2024.jpg

8 Harper’s Bazaar España - Febrero 2024.jpg9 Harper’s Bazaar España - Febrero 2024.jpg10 Harper’s Bazaar España - Febrero 2024.jpg11 Harper’s Bazaar España - Febrero 2024.jpg12 Harper’s Bazaar España - Febrero 2024.jpg13 Harper’s Bazaar España - Febrero 2024.jpg

14 Harper’s Bazaar España - Febrero 2024.jpg15 Harper’s Bazaar España - Febrero 2024.jpg16 Harper’s Bazaar España - Febrero 2024.jpg17 Harper’s Bazaar España - Febrero 2024.jpg
Harper's Bazaar Spain

Last edited by a moderator:
Beautiful Sharon Stone story. Thank you for sharing @Phuel !

But what’s hilarious about this Bazaar is the blatant cluelessness of its art direction that— at its most solid, like in this issue, it's just blatantly ripping off Marc’s Italian Bazaar current art direction, and Fabien’s Bazaar of yesteryear
Hey, I'll take a rip off of Fabien's Bazaar any day over the slop US HB is serving us every month. 🤣

mature glamour, i'm feelin' this. at least they're using high quality references to get it right, and right they did.

sharon looks great. she's scintillating in this.

Phuel starting threads nowadays, love it! :lol:

Sharon looks amazing and it's a pity about the cropping on the cover. The landscape image in the editorial opening is much more effective. It's all very Paris Libby - couture gowns against a sort of Wild West backdrop, stark B&W images.
It's also the only way you can get Sharon to show up nowadays because he's her stylist.

Sad state of affairs.

Always terrific to see Sharon Stone on the cover of a fashion magazine. I have been massively into Harper's Bazaar Spain lately, so it's great to see them come through with another twosome of terrific covers. For me, this slightly hinges on what we got with Sharon from Vogue Greece but I'm OK with that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rysjxgmvx
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->