Heather Kemesky

Oh yeah, this hair is great! Also pretty sure she is 25.

Louis Vuitton Resort 2016 by Juergen Teller

Louis Vuitton Does It Again: Meet Breakout Model Heather Kemesky
MAY 11, 2015 3:33 PM
by LIANA SATENSTEIN

The moral of this story? Nicolas knows a good girl when he sees one. Leave it to Louis Vuitton to launch another industry superstar: After last season’s rosy-haired show-stealing turn by Fernanda Ly, the 2016 resort collection gave another girl her big-time debut—Orange County native Heather Kemesky. Among the lady-of-the-canyon standouts who made their rounds throughout the architectural oasis of Bob Hope’s Palm Springs estate was Kemesky; the angular androgyne with a Joan of Arc–style crown of tousled locks and limbs dotted with tiny tattoos. And if her poise, strut, and stature had you convinced that Kemesky had been modeling for a long time, well, actually, she has.

The freckle-sprinkled face first started modeling at age fourteen with Ford, but Kemesky didn’t just receive the standard point-and-shoot Polaroids typical of other girls just starting out—instead, she had perpetual cool-kid photographer Cass Bird, friend of model mainstays like Daria Werbowy and Andreea Diaconu, take her test shots. But the peripatetic modeling industry being what it is, Kemesky ended up cruising through Europe and landing in California. “I kind of got stuck in Los Angeles,” says the model. “I did commercials but I was feeling they didn’t really get me in Los Angeles. And every time I’d come here to New York City for a job, I was like, ‘God, I need to be in New York City.’ ”

Cut to October, when Kemesky moved back to the city on a whim with her best friend and quickly fell back in touch with Bird via social media. “We actually reconnected on Instagram. Ever since, we have just bonded and have been shooting,” says Kemesky. “She’s been the most amazing person—my supporter.” In fact, it was Bird who got Kemesky signed to her first agency in New York City just a day after she moved to town. “I was looking to sign with an agency, and she was like, ‘I’m walking you into DNA!’ and they signed me right away, and here I am.” And the rest is history.
http://www.vogue.com/13260211/heather-kemesky-model-louis-vuitton/

heather_kemesky/instagram

It's amazing what a hairstyle can do. Her earlier shots create a more angelic and 'pretty' look yet the cropped hair adds a much more edgy dimension to her face. I suppose she always has had the edgy angular face its just this latest hair emphasises it. I certainly love her look, particularly her nose, such an unusual face.

It's amazing what a hairstyle can do. Her earlier shots create a more angelic and 'pretty' look yet the cropped hair adds a much more edgy dimension to her face. I suppose she always has had the edgy angular face its just this latest hair emphasises it. I certainly love her look, particularly her nose, such an unusual face.
I couldn't have said it any better myself:flower:. Now she
has such a strong, chic, cool presence about her:crush:. Im excited to see how she does:P

Re-Edition Summer 2015
ph. Collier Schorr

streeters

Last edited by a moderator:
VOGUE RUSSIA – SEPTEMBER 2015

Model: Heather Kemesky
Photographer: Sebastian Kim
Stylist: Natasha Royt
Hair: Edward Lampley
Makeup: Marla Belt

visionlosangeles

Vogue Russia September 2015 (HQ)

ВЫЙДУ НА УЛИЦУ (OUT ON THE STREET)
Photographers: Sebastian Kim
Stylist: Natasha Royt
Hair: Edward Lampley
Make-up: Marla Belt
Model: Heather Kemesky

Vogue Russia

Vogue Paris October 2015

Miss Vogue: College Girl
Models: Lineisy Montero, Valery Kaufman, Bhumika Arora, Isabella Emmack, Heather Kemesky, Harleth Kuusik, Greta Varlese, Stella Maxwell, Angel Rutledge and Taylor Hill
Photographer: Christian Macdonald
Stylist: Véronique Didry

Snaps by Oxymore

Out of this world. Following. Super interested to see where she goes.

Vogue UK, January 2016
"Old Friends"
photographer: Zoe Ghertner
stylist: Lucinda Chambers
models: Heather Kemesky, Lou Schoof
Vogue UK PDF

Vogue Japan December 2015
Fashion Line Up

Roe Ethridge - Photographer
Giovanna Battaglia - Fashion Editor/Stylist
Franco Gobbi - Hair Stylist
Frank B - Makeup Artist