Heels for Men

jj11

Reaction score
I posted a while ago about shoes I bought so I thought I would demonstrate how it looks.
I am a guy and my girlfriend suggested I wear shoes with a heel as flat shoes tend to hurt me after a while. So I checked the mens shoes for shoes with heels and could find either none, very expensive prices or really uncortable as guys shoes tend to be very heavy. So I now wear womens boots with a heel as they are alot cheaper, more comfortable and greater range. The highest ones I have got are about 3 inches. The ones demonstrated in the picture (link) below are about 2 1/2.

heres the picture..
http://mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/myheels/fullpic.jpg

I have lifted my left leg slighly to show the heel but I normally wear long bootcut type trousers to cover the heel (just like the right leg in the picture). On the street no-one even notices and even when it was pointed out to my girlfriends friend she was had to get me to show her the heel to believe they are womens shoes, but when she saw it she thought it was cool and asked her boyfriend to wear shoes like that.

So what do you all think about this look.

Originally posted by jj11@Nov 11 2004, 10:33 AM
I posted a while ago about shoes I bought so I thought I would demonstrate how it looks.
I am a guy and my girlfriend suggested I wear shoes with a heel as flat shoes tend to hurt me after a while. So I checked the mens shoes for shoes with heels and could find either none, very expensive prices or really uncortable as guys shoes tend to be very heavy. So I now wear womens boots with a heel as they are alot cheaper, more comfortable and greater range. The highest ones I have got are about 3 inches. The ones demonstrated in the picture (link) below are about 2 1/2.

heres the picture..
http://mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/myheels/fullpic.jpg

I have lifted my left leg slighly to show the heel but I normally wear long bootcut type trousers to cover the heel (just like the right leg in the picture). On the street no-one even notices and even when it was pointed out to my girlfriends friend she was had to get me to show her the heel to believe they are womens shoes, but when she saw it she thought it was cool and asked her boyfriend to wear shoes like that.

So what do you all think about this look.
[snapback]427107[/snapback]​

I actually don't mind it at all - looks a bit 'beatnik' to me - you are certainly getting away with it!

How many men wear high heels?

What do the ladies feel about this?

Are there any social clubs etc where we can met like minded others for social chat etc?

Intrested in your views

Originally posted by purplelucrezia@Nov 14 2004, 03:07 AM
We already have this topic, try using the search function. :flower:
[snapback]430841[/snapback]​

I tried using the Search function but I couldnt find anything resembling such a topic; anyone got a link?

Thanks

In response to Heelman, I have been informed by some US-dwelling friends of mine there are what they call "goth clubs" where such things as crossdressing takes place.......but since I dont live in the US< I really dont know when or where they are located.

If I ever see a man in heels, my mind automatically goes "What in the blue hell?" :huh:

Originally posted by HeyYaBaby@Nov 14 2004, 05:45 PM
If I ever see a man in heels, my mind automatically goes "What in the blue hell?" :huh:
[snapback]431722[/snapback]​

I second that!

I have a pair of boots with a Cuban heel, (made for men) and I was walking around the city in them and literally cried at one point. I think the heel is 5.5 cm....I love the boots, but damn, I don't know how the hell women walk around in heels all day and these would not even be 3 inches converted.....my wife was laughing at me because I had to think about my every step and my calves were arching afterwards......

as for men wearing womens high heels... :blink: :unsure:

:lol: i know alejandro and brian love heels

but personally i could never do it unless i was in a complete drag for some crazy party.
other than that i think its absolutely too much for any guy ANY guy

I think it's completely weird and wrong unless you're Alejandro. Then it's okay. :lol:

(Haven't seen a picture of Brian yet, so I can't include him.)

i would fall to my death wearing heels for sure... I don't think I'd ever do it... if you wanna, go right ahead I guess.. btw ale looks hot in anything :smile: he could wear kleenex boxes on his feet and own it.

Originally posted by Nader@Nov 15 2004, 06:03 AM
ale looks hot in anything :smile: he could wear kleenex boxes on his feet and own it.
[snapback]432387[/snapback]​
:lol: :rofl:

Totally. Ale, you've gotta post some pics of yourself wearing kleenex boxes, and maybe a trash bag or a paper sack.

I think any guy who has the nerve to walk in pulic in high heels, be it boots or shoes, has infinitly more courage than anyone I know!

I think boots are really sexy but with some scary heels around like what I see, I certainly wouldnt even try it.

last year i saw a SA in banana republic... he was wearing heels.
not cowboy heels, but heels that were made for women.
he was dressed extremely well - i doubt that anyone could pull it off, but for him, it worked pretty nicely.
and the heels were perfectly complementing his outfit.
aesthetically it looked perfectly OK,
but i couldnt stop staring at him :blush:
i guess it was weird for me bc ive never seen guys wearing heels.
but he looked good in them so thats all it matters :wink:

Originally posted by pinkmonkey@Nov 11 2004, 09:08 AM
I actually don't mind it at all - looks a bit 'beatnik' to me - you are certainly getting away with it!
[snapback]427141[/snapback]​

I agree!

I've worn heels now for about three years due to an ankle injury whereby wearing flats simply means living in pain. By wearing heels, there is no pain.

When I first began, I thought everyone would think of me as some kind of freak, so I limited it to wearing heels only at home. After a couple months, my wife encouraged me to wear them when we went out on the town. I live in Vegas, and going out usually means a lot of walking, which is quite painful in flats.

After a few excursions involving little or no reaction, I realize that people either don't notice or don't care, and began wearing heels all the time.

I'm happy to say that what I thought would be an issue really isn't.

And after researching the history of heels, I've learned men wore them for 30 years before women adopted the fashion, that both men and women wore heels for about 200 years before it ceased being fashionable for men. It saw a brief resurgance in the 70's, and a slow climb in practice over the last 10 years.

Bottom line, it's no big deal, really, whether a guy decides to wear a shoe with a heel a couple inches higher than "normal." And if history is any guide, fashions always change!

Amazing, I really applaud you for it!

Im pretty sure not msny people could get away ith it here, but then again I dont think I could dare try such an "adventure".

There seems to be a common feeling here thatAmericans are more open minded than us Brits are, but I find that they say the same thing in reverse about us so who knows? Certainly the boot cut/long trousers would help to cover the heel......

Although I possibly shouldnt ask this, are they all ankle boots that you have?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Herb2024
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->