Saracita

Reaction score
4hdefi9.jpg

2wexmxi.jpg

2eebrmb.jpg

4dr8a5l.jpg

34eoiuv.jpg

lebook

I'm not surprised it's Malgosia, because I knew Camilla shot her for Le Monde Hermès. I quite like these!

Wow, these look fantastic. Camilla does it again! :heart:

I thought one of the shots looked like Erin Wasson, but on second glance...

I don't like these :cry: It's a shame, really, because I was so hopeful. These seem like generic ads: At first glance, one wouldn't be able to tell that they're a high-end brand like Hermès.

Looks amazing....good to see Malgosia get something after her last busy season..:crush:

I wanted to see them but they don't look so great to me. It's kinda disappointing.

I love them!
Energetic and fresh :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
Whoaaa, those are awesome! Malgosia is just blah to me though, but I love these ads.

May I add that it's also refreshing to see a campaign shot by Camilla Akrans in a season full of Mert & Marcus and Steven Klein...:crush:

^indeed, indeed!

I truly love the pics, I always loved how the photographers show Malgosia's face. I can look at her all the time and never get bored :buzz:

I love these! thanx for posting them, Saracita

I LOVE THESE!!!! Malgosia looks amazing. Camilla did great job!!!

How unusual...but the posing and her energy is absolutely wonderful. I like it for Malgosia. =]

I'm not feeling it either, they look cheap in their own way. THough I adore the shadow-playing here too!

Damn, she can make the most boring collection look like something very desirable, very strong. Love it.

they are fierce but very beautiful.i like!!

Some shots are nice, but I don't like it very much. It looks like a sports ad or soemething.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seeress
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->