Hilary Duff & Mike Comrie engaged

solg

meet the press
Reaction score
mmbcp0.jpg

It's official: Hilary Duff is engaged to her hockey player boyfriend Mike Comrie.

Confirming rumors that the actress, who recently appeared on Gossip Girl, would soon be hearing wedding bells, her rep says that the Edmonton Oilers player, 29, did indeed propose.

"Hilary Duff and Mike Comrie were engaged this weekend while vacationing in Hawaii," rep Nanci Ryder said Friday. "After having been together for over two years, they are very excited to share this happy news. They are thankful for all of your warm wishes."

Early in their courtship, when he was with the New York Islanders, Comrie surprised Duff, 22, with a Mercedes for her birthday.

Duff, who said she read Hockey for Dummies to better understand her man, became a fixture at his hockey games. She's been spotted in the stands at Oilers games, and also cheered him on when Comrie played for the Ottawa Senators, where she had some famous company in the stands: Carrie Underwood – whose fiancé Mike Fisher also is on the team.

Comrie returns the favor by frequently accompanying Duff to film press events and shoots.
people.com

Aw, congrats to them! They've been together for a while and they seem to be devoted to one another. :smile:

Has anyone seen the pics?
The paps caught the actual proposal, he did it right by the window.
Most of the people on ohnotheydidnt thought it looked staged.

sucks that it looked staged, but congrats to her. she seems to have a pretty level head out of all the young hollywood girls.

I have never seen her with this guy. Course, I don't keep up with Hilary too well. Good for them!

is this to compete with Nicole/Joel's recent engagement news? I agree the thing looks staged.

there are reports those pics are staged... at first i was OMG!!, but now i'm wondering if they are staged??

the coincidence of photogs taking pics of the proposal (in a hotel room -which isn't very romantic IMO) is just too much and as much as it looks like she's giving him a blow job, i dont think she actually is.

i think it's a coincidence in timing with joel & nicole's engagement, hilary doesn't seem the type to fake something as a big as engagement, besides she's been dating mike for ages

hmmmn definitely something odd here though

this guy is the heir to a hundred million dollar plus fortune. no wonder she's marrying him. :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magfag
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->