Hintmag Model Mania

Astrid21

Reaction score
Originally posted by Hintmag.com+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Hintmag.com)</div><div class='quotemain'>
marijavujovic.jpg

Marija Vujovic
(DNA)

Most agencies would like to have a problem like Marija. Hailing from the Montenegran capital of Podgorica, the tantalizing teen got her start as a finalist in the Elite Model Look and is now burning up the books at the boutique powerhouse DNA. After her recent turns in British Vogue and British Elle, how do you find a word that means Marija!
[/b]

Originally posted by Hintmag.com@
nadiasycheva.jpg

Nadia Sycheva (Karin)

The fashion world has the Ukraine on the brain, and the latest star from that country is accordion-player Nadia Sycheva. Nadia walked for every other spring collection and just wrapped up a solo shoot with Michael Thompson for Allure. You have to love this contessa from Odessa.

<!--QuoteBegin-Hintmag.com

carolinetrentini01.jpg
carolinetrentini02.jpg

Caroline Trentini (Marilyn)

A Bambi from Panambi, Caroline has been bounding down the runways in Milan and Paris. She can also be seen in the new Marc Jacobs campaign, shot by Juergen Teller—a stunning advertising debut that proves this doe-eyed Brazilian beauty is no deer in the headlights.
[/quote]

Originally posted by Hintmag.com+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Hintmag.com)</div><div class='quotemain'>
camillainsom01.jpg
camillainsom04.jpg

Camilla Insom (Elite)

From the land of speeding Vespas and Ferraris, Camilla is accelerating down fashion's fast lane. Full of Italian fire, the Capricorn recently shot with Helmut Newton and is on the cover of Soma. Camilla is unstoppable!
[/b]

jessicalewis01.jpg
jessicalewis03.jpg

Jessica Lewis (IMG)

Blame Candada for seventeen-year-old sensation Jessica Lewis. The Toronto native has shot for American Elle, Italian Glamour and New York magazine, and has more options than she knows what to do with. The bookers at IMG expect big bucks for the new Queen of the Canucks.
[/quote]

pallomadreher01.jpg
pallomadreher03.jpg

Palloma Dreher (Marilyn)

We're addicted to a deadly South American import, and her name is Palloma Dreher. The latest to ride the Brazilian gravy train, Palloma's recently appeared on the cover of Surface, as well as in Italian Vogue and Nylon. She's our rock.
[/b]

dasha01.jpg
dasha03.jpg

Dasha (Ford)

This Amazonian Estonian is set to tower over the opposition. Dasha's book already boasts tearsheets from Another, British Elle, British Glamour, Flair and German Vogue, with a shoot in i-D by Vanina Sorrenti coming out soon. Dasha is dashing!
[/quote]

I'm loving Dasha :heart:

Good to see a bit of a difference between them all :flower:

Originally posted by Astrid21+Oct 9th, 2003 - 3:33 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Astrid21 @ Oct 9th, 2003 - 3:33 am)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Hintmag.com@
pallomadreher01.jpg
pallomadreher03.jpg

Palloma Dreher (Marilyn)

We're addicted to a deadly South American import, and her name is Palloma Dreher. The latest to ride the Brazilian gravy train, Palloma's recently appeared on the cover of Surface, as well as in Italian Vogue and Nylon. She's our rock.

dasha01.jpg
dasha03.jpg

Dasha (Ford)

This Amazonian Estonian is set to tower over the opposition. Dasha's book already boasts tearsheets from Another, British Elle, British Glamour, Flair and German Vogue, with a shoot in i-D by Vanina Sorrenti coming out soon. Dasha is dashing!
[/b][/quote]
Palloma beleza! Brasil rules what can I say God is in Brasil.

Thanks for posting these, actually all the women are pretty and different in their own way.

I worked with Palloma last year! Here are some pics.
What a beautiful young girl she is. She's definitely on her way

Attachments

• Palloma1.jpg
    Palloma1.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 4
I'm really loving Dasha...i have a bias...I like the crop of models from Estonia. Carmen, Tiuu, etc.

Maybe because my boyfriend is half-Estonian. He's beautiful, 6'2", should be a model. He's just as happy being an artist, though.

Well maybe our future daughter will have a shot at modeling. For now she's just an itch in my boyfriend's pants. :P

:heart: camilla & marija :heart:

giselakas- those are great palloma pics :flower:

:heart: Caroline! Her editorials in teen vogue won me over! (i remember i didnt like her when i first saw her on models.com)

Discovered in New York's own Upper West Side—between basketball and soccer practice—the fiery redhead Brett O'Connor is already blazing a trail. The 14-year-old Capricorn can be seen in the current Italian Vogue, shot by Miles Aldridge, and that's just the beginning for this ball of fire.

Attachments

• brettoconnor.jpg
    brettoconnor.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 71
With her unplucked Brooke brows (Shields, that is), Hilary St. Claire is raising more than a few other eyebrows, too. The all-American teen from Maryland is in the Ralph Lauren Blue Label campaign alongside former Model Mania star, Filippa (Next), and can be seen in American and German Glamour and Bruce Weber's Hollister campaign for Abercrombie & Fitch

Attachments

• hilarystclaire.jpg
    hilarystclaire.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 73
With her doll-like porcelain skin, Tanya Pilyukova is winning over the West. The Ukrainian crumpet can be seen in Paris Vogue, French Elle, French Marie Claire and Amica. Now that's what we call a breakaway state.

Attachments

• tanyapilyukova.jpg
    tanyapilyukova.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 71
We have a sweet tooth for the Dutch treat Kim Noorda. The boyish brunette can be seen in British and French Elle, D and British Marie Claire, and is shooting a little something for American Vogue as we write this. Keep your eyes on this fashion tulip!

Attachments

• kimnoorda.jpg
    kimnoorda.jpg
    5.7 KB · Views: 64
Make way for another knockout from the Netherlands, sultry Sonja Hulsman. The Gemini jetsetter has been very busy recently, having posed for V and Russian Vogue. Let's hear a holler for Holland!

Attachments

• sonjahulsman.jpg
    sonjahulsman.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 74

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrigitteXCX
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"