Home vs. gym workouts

justlooking

Reaction score
i searched the topic, but nothing came up...maybe it's been talked about though...

anyway,
which do you prefer?
I love going to the gym and can stay there for hours but although i have equipment at home...nothing happens there. what keeps people disciplined enough to do workouts at home, at the same intensity as at the gym?

To me it's the opposite. When I see all those people in the gym working their butts off while I'm killing myself over the easiest stuff I just want to give up.

gym workout as theres more equipment and trainers etc and less distractions and i know i will look stupid at the gym if i dont do anything so its more motivating to join a gym for me at least.

well... if you wanna run join a gym. The weather and enviroment may prevent you from not being able to run at home. Also all the equip that you have avail.
But you must be dedicated to going, because fees are invovled...
Personally I think that the gym is much more inspiring and invites you to work out, it more motevational.

home.
i go to the gym with friends.
& i never actually work out properly.
bc we just end up being ******** & fooling around. :doh:

gym keeps me more motivated for cardiovascular exercises, I think it pressures you more! but I prefer to work on my abs, etc at home! I prefer to go at my own pace for those sorts of exercises!

I like the gym for cardio and weight lifting, and for abs. But I can't do some of my fave exercises there like kick backs for the bum cause I don't want people staring at it LOL
I think I might even start doing some extra cardio at home, like dancing to some of my house music. It feels weird dancing alone at home but it really works and it's more fun than jumping jacks :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jcad1947
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->