• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

How about your LEAST favorite movie?

Some of these I haven't seen, but I knew enough about them to stay far far away from the theaters that week

Glitter
Pocahontas (the disney version, why does a 12 year old Native American look like a curvacious 21 year old East Asian woman?)
National Lampoon's Animal House
Eyes Wide Shut
Moulin Rouge
Blood Lake
Anything with Madonna in it
Kazaam

This kiddie film called Sleepover about some teens trying to act adult. Stupid,really.:yuk:

Monster ... If I hear Crimson and Clover, I want to barf
Pootie Tang
House of Wax .... I can never watch that ever again

just watched 10 minutes of it and that was enough.

Dodgeball
:sick:

i agree w/ THE NOTEBOOK
groundhogs day is terrible!
and i can't forget jersey girl
..liv tyler is cute.. that little
girl is adorable but still

oh and speaking of ben affleck.. bounce

FrockRadar8 said:
Pocahontas (the disney version, why does a 12 year old Native American look like a curvacious 21 year old East Asian woman?)

Because it would wrong to show a 12-year-old girl in a romantic relationship with a 30-year-old man?

(I actually really like Eyes Wide Shut - I think a lot of people criticize it without even seeing it.)

Any teen comedy (40 Days and 40 Nights, You Drive Me Crazy, Anything with Mandy Moore... except for American Pie and American Wedding)

The Forgotten- How unrealistic. At what point do you say, "Well maybe I am crazy, and everyone else is right". Had I been in it, the move would only have been 20 minutes long.

Godsend- Was this movie supposed to be scary? Greg Kinnear couldn't have even saved this movie, and it made no sense.

A.I- Freaky and long.

War of the Worlds-Too much to say. The son is mad at the dad for abadoning the family, yet he turns around and does the same thing. And the ending....oh the ending.

The Day After Tommorrow- Now I love me some Jake Gyllenhaal, but wow this movie sucked. With the wolves and the freezing ice, etc, etc. It was just wayyy to unrealistic.

Dawn of the Dead- Give me a break. There's ravinsh human-eating zombies outside, let's play checkers!

^Pochantas was the movie when I was six!
^^Animal house is just such a classic, I don't see how you can't like it.

Saw 2
People screaming all the time, blood.. :sick: movie, I don't know why people like those movies!

i hate the movie "life aquatic"...whoever see's this will be in shock, because this movie is just odd!!!:shock:

Well...there are lots of them...but I watched Elizabethtown not so long ago and I hated it...:doh:

oh god did anyone see Prime? with uma thurman? It was so bad, my mom and i left the theater- and it didnt help that we kept seeing shots of the mic's and even the seam of the set!

The movie Holy Smoke with Kate Winslet and Harvey Keitel...at first I just thought it was weird but then it just got really disturbing, yet I watched the whole thing. I definitely regret ever seeing it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jk1988
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->