How to put on perfume effectively

Soul is for me

I just started using a new perfume- Soul by Curve. This is the first perfume in a LONG time that I've used a cologne or perfume and can still smell it on me at the end of the day. I love it- it's so refreshing and sophisticated.

I've heard that all colognes and perfumes mix differently with each person's chemical makeup. Somehow Soul has certainly meshed with me and I'm not going to stop using it anytime soon :smile: No more body sprays for me.

If that whole pulse-points jazz works, then why not apply to the neck? The carotid is the largest surface artery.

i think people do apply it to their necks. i know i do.

i put scent on as a lotion, and then apply to wrists and body. not usually on clothes, but it depends on the scent.

scents have notes that are unveiled over time. the top notes are the first ones you smell, and the mid- and base notes "show up" a bit later. many perfumes are made to disappear quickly, to smell good on paper strips in the mall - but not to develop throughout the course of a day. which may be why they don't last all day.

do yourself a favor and try a classic perfume, like one of the guerlains, or "paris" by ysl!

www.osmos.com is a great site for fragrance info.

Last edited by a moderator:
I usually apply it to my wrists and neck (meaning 4 sprays, 2 on the wrists, 2 on the neck), but another way to do it is spray into the air a few times, then walk through the mist of perfume. Will make the bottle last a lot less longer though :lol:

I apply one to wrist and one to neck. I've become more careful on how much I put it on. I don't want to smell too much..

i usually do only one mist. either above my head or at chest level so it gets in my hair...i usually do this. when i want it more subtle i'll dot some on wrists or each side of neck.

im always paranoid of wearing too much perfume!
i like my other products to be either neutral scented or fragrance free, i dont like smelling like a million different things.

I put Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse on my pulse points and then spray perfume shortly after. I have the driest of dry skin, this seems to help. My cousin uses Vaseline instead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aytac523
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->