Hugo Boss Orange F/W 08.09 : Lara Stone

cul8tr

Reaction score
Lara Stone and some male model for Hugo Boss 'Orange' F/W 08.09

model2007.cn/bbs

Yeah, cause she really needed another campaign this season. :doh:

About as boring as it gets, but you can't blame the models for that. Much as I'd like to. :P

i like the models and that it was shot at night...but that's about it. I wonder who shot this?
I don't think Lindbergh again...

Who's the guy? i actually think he looks like the lead singer of All American Rejects :rolleyes:

:buzz: Lara looks amazing

Very ugly campaing yes look Terry Richardson ver bad

You know Lara Stone just leaves the clothes behind her in these ads. In every shot that she's in I'm drawn to beautiful, glowing, youthful skin and eyes, her hair...and then I look down and it's, "What cheap-o clothes dost you wear that mars your image so?" Because...seriously :ninja:. Is this a kind of cheap 'n' chic Hugo Boss line?

Last edited by a moderator:
lara looks ok even with the terrible clothes, lighting, makeup, and camera angles

Who's the guy? i actually think he looks like the lead singer of All American Rejects :rolleyes:
oh my god well good to know I wasn't alone because I was too embarrassed to admit I literally thought it was Tyson Ritter at first.

It's okay, I guess... but very boring...

lara looks ok even with the terrible clothes, lighting, makeup, and camera angles

exactly. this is so bad... and i don't think it looks like terry richardson's work...at least i hope it isn't, what a disappointment it would be.

looks like pics from the catalog and not really like adverising
plus now im starting to doubt about Terry, cause the background looks a bit strange and photos in common are too amateurish (not that "amateurish" like Terry does)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iphone4321
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->