i-D Spring 2016 : Lineisy Montero by Harley Weir

stilllikeit

Reaction score
Photography Harley Weir, Styling Julia Sarr-Jamois, The New Luxury Issue, No. 342, Spring 2016

facebook.com/iDmagazineofficial

Last edited by a moderator:
OK covers imo but I like the first one best because of the use of earring ^_^

Her work feels so monotonous.

I like her, But I don't like any of these covers. They are all really bad tbh.
The expression is really off to me. Not digging it.

yassssss omg that first cover, amazing!!! Harley can't do no wrong, so organic and warm.

The middle cover is gorgeous. Out of the three, it's the one that feels different and I can almost see the "rising up" title. The other two are nothing special although the color scheme is really good.

OK covers imo but I like the first one best because of the use of earring ^_^

I didn't notice until I read your comment:P

Fantastic covers, she looks amazing!

amazing covers, a nice change for I-D given their recent record. looking forward to the content

The third shot... classic i-D. What a face-- just full of effortless attitude, remindsing me so much of Christy Turlington and Stacey McKenzie.

The third shot... classic i-D. What a face-- just full of effortless attitude, remindsing me so much of Christy Turlington and Stacey McKenzie.

Yes exactly! So many Turlington vibes from Ms Montero. As someone else said there is a warm organic quality to Harley's work and that coupled with Lineisy's effortless attitude and sharp as nails bone structure makes for a winner. Beautiful cover. Beautiful girl.

Amazing covers, Lineisy is delivering in these. The second cover is my total favorite:wub:

Her work feels so monotonous.

I'm with you. Lineisy's got zero attitude. And not sure who told her tilting the chin upwards and to sides constitutes as modelling.

One of my favourite magazines. Lineisy isn't the best model but I'm constantly drawn to her. She has an energy. And seeing her on the runway was amazing.

Can't stand to see this face with the same expression and pose anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloome
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->