I Just Wanna Say Thank You...

Glamourina

Reaction score
I just wanna say thanks to all you fashionistas. Since I've been here I've gotten a lot more knowledgeable (sp?) about handbags, especially counterfeits. Today I stopped one of my friends from buying a fake LV that she was convinced was real. So thank you :heart: , you've really helped out a lot of people who would otherwise be duped by counterfeiters.

Originally posted by Glamourina@Mar 25th, 2004 - 2:38 am
I just wanna say thanks to all you fashionistas. Since I've been here I've gotten a lot more knowledgeable (sp?) about handbags, especially counterfeits. Today I stopped one of my friends from buying a fake LV that she was convinced was real. So thank you :heart: , you've really helped out a lot of people who would otherwise be duped by counterfeiters.
ditto!

this site is the enjoyable version of a textbook for me

glad you've found us, stick around glamourina :flower:

Originally posted by Glamourina@Mar 25th, 2004 - 2:38 am
yea, stick around, I can read your signature all day, lol

I'm so touched by the fact that you courageously saved your friend from buying a fake Louis Vuitton bag.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sruggirello
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->