I Supermodel (Chinese Modeling Show)

EMLLover2013

Reaction score
This show deserves worldwide recognition. Many Chinese agencies are striving out to get their girls on this show.

First season already aired and the winner was Kiki Kang.

The show is just absolutely amazing and has amazing Asian girls competing who really work already and some even walked JPG and Prada.

The second season starts airing on October 26th.

I, SUPERMODEL Season 1 achieved over 280 million views, and was ranked No.1 among the same genre TV shows.

I,SUPERMODEL Season 2 will start filming in September 2015 in the UK, fully sponsored by Hi Fashion, one of the best fashion E-commerce platforms in China.

I,SUPERMODEL aims to discover the China’s next generation supermodel. Over a period of 6 months, 14 contestants with distinguished characters are selected through rounds of casting events and auditions from different parts of the country. In the show, they will receive intensive trainings and 24-hour video monitoring. Each episode consists of professional photo shootings and challenges and one of the contestants gets eliminated by the end of the show.

LIGHTHOUSENATION (UK Project Manager)
is a London-Beijing based media consultancy created to link the world's top quality content and expertise in TV & Film industries with China. LIGHTHOUSENATION undertakes the responsibility of project management for the show in the UK.

Some of the girls of season 1.

陈曦 Xi Chen

任睿 Rui Ren

顾艾嘉 Aijia Gu

杨柳 Liu Yang

rtvgames.com

Season 2 has some already working Asian girls competing.

毕婧 Jing Bi

马慧慧 Huihui Ma

刘欣洁 Xinjie Liu

赵家彤 Jiatong Zhao

rtvgames.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->