scoopmodels, mapltd, viva, farago-projects

• LV Cruise 2022
    Photographer: Carlijn Jacobs
    Stylist: Marie-Amélie Sauvé

Credit to: Sheila Bellazon

Louis Vuitton Monogram Jacquard Denim
Photo : Robert Galiegue
(@louisvuitton)

louis-vuitton--MONOGRAM_JACQUARD (1).jpg louis-vuitton--MONOGRAM_JACQUARD.jpg 01_louis-vuitton-monogram-jacquard-denim-handbags-collection-1.jpg

Last edited:
VOGUE Singapore March 2022
TAKE Form
Photography CARLIJN JACOBS
Styling MARIE-AMÉLIE SAUVÉ for Louis Vuitton
Vogue_Singapore_-_March_2022-66 拷貝.jpg Vogue_Singapore_-_March_2022-67 拷貝.jpg Vogue_Singapore_-_March_2022-68 拷貝.jpg Vogue_Singapore_-_March_2022-69 拷貝.jpg Vogue_Singapore_-_March_2022-70 拷貝.jpg Vogue_Singapore_-_March_2022-71 拷貝.jpg Vogue_Singapore_-_March_2022-72 拷貝.jpg Vogue_Singapore_-_March_2022-73 拷貝.jpg Vogue_Singapore_-_March_2022-74 拷貝.jpg Vogue_Singapore_-_March_2022-75 拷貝.jpg
Models, Jade Nguyen/Elite, Ida Heiner/Scoop Models, Omowumni Shodeko/Girl Management, Raelynn/That Agency

VOGUE Singapore digital edition

LOUIS VUITTON
Summer Stardust Collection
(louisvuitton.com)

Louis-Vuitton-Summer-Stardust-20.jpg Louis-Vuitton-Summer-Stardust-20 (1).jpg

My eyes go straight to her in the group shots. She's going to be everywhere next season now that her exclusive ended.

For me she is the most beautiful blonde girl in the Szene at moment. Her face, her hair, her body. She is simply outshining. Indeed!:wub:
I am a big fan of Evie Harris also, I thought 2020 / 21 she will be the next face you can see everywhere, she is also amazing but at moment she is missing a little bit. It seems she has not that breakthrough I expected for her after seeing her and hearing the voices of the Fashion Szene and magazines.... Britt Oostenhad a better run and now for me also Ida Heiner is set on sucess train. I also think we will see her everywhere the next season and I could imagine she will also be booked for bigger magazines and campaigns. For me it would be interesting which other big brands will book her. If she will do Chanel and Prada for example. But I also hope Evie will appear again! She grwon up lost a little bit that lolita face, angelic face, possible that is the fact she is less booked than in her first year(s).

Last edited:
Stunning face, star potential for days. NY booker yet? Surprised DNA or Society havent pounced.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lovetolove
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->