In Search of Magazine Covers & Editorials

This is from Top Model Russia, but does anyone know in which magazine it was originally published or who's the photographer?? I'm talking about the one with the lingerie. I'm searching for a reference for my project and wanna credit the source.

post-77603-0-99084300-1373053472.jpg

This one:
17f7d8eee7faa344ebc894f5871b32c4.jpg

12DD96DC-EEF1-4099-9DD9-542E009CBDEA.jpeg

Hey everyone!

This site is amazing. Wish there were more places/forums like this to ask about finding magazines.
Alright so here goes. I am looking for "EXTRA" pictures that are from the Glamour August 2014 USA issue. The photo shoot is called "field of dreams" with Michiel Huisman and Valentia Zelyaeva in it. I personally HAVE the issue already (USA version). But here is the tricky part about a year ago, there was a online fan site that had EXTRA photos from that particular photo shoot. Those extra photos were NOT in the USA magazine I bought. Later on I found the girl who posted that. She told me she those photos were "unpublished" and that she bought those extra photos from someone.

So that leaves me with a lot of questions. Such as where she got them from? I just don't see how she could have bought these pictures SEPARATELY as though someone sold per page. When I saw those extra photos online (back then) they look like they were fresh out of a magazine. I also have a hunch that she doesn't have connections, or works in the magazine business so that makes it even more bemusing/weird as to where she got those "extras" from? I have searched everywhere on the internet and those photos are no where to be found.

Here's a description of the TWO "extra" photos I'm talking about-

1). One of the photos shows Valentia and Michiel walking forwards on a sunny trail and Michiel is carrying luggage and I believe he's looking to his left. And he's walking behind her.

2). Shows Velentia, and Michel reading a book, and you see his backside, and some kind of couch in the picture too.

Here's a website that shows ALL the pics in the USA magazine: Without the extra photos-

MAP - News – Will Davidson & Jillian Davison Shoot Michiel Huisman & Valentina Zelyaeva for Glamour US

----If anyone can help scan these pictures or, help me find them. God bless you! I feel like it would be like winning the lotto if the pictures were found.

-Judy

Hey everyone!

This site is amazing. Wish there were more places/forums like this to ask about finding magazines.
Alright so here goes. I am looking for "EXTRA" pictures that are from the Glamour August 2014 USA issue. The photo shoot is called "field of dreams" with Michiel Huisman and Valentia Zelyaeva in it. I personally HAVE the issue already (USA version). But here is the tricky part about a year ago, there was a online fan site that had EXTRA photos from that particular photo shoot. Those extra photos were NOT in the USA magazine I bought. Later on I found the girl who posted that. She told me she those photos were "unpublished" and that she bought those extra photos from someone.

So that leaves me with a lot of questions. Such as where she got them from? I just don't see how she could have bought these pictures SEPARATELY as though someone sold per page. When I saw those extra photos online (back then) they look like they were fresh out of a magazine. I also have a hunch that she doesn't have connections, or works in the magazine business so that makes it even more bemusing/weird as to where she got those "extras" from? I have searched everywhere on the internet and those photos are no where to be found.

Here's a description of the TWO "extra" photos I'm talking about-

1). One of the photos shows Valentia and Michiel walking forwards on a sunny trail and Michiel is carrying luggage and I believe he's looking to his left. And he's walking behind her.

2). Shows Velentia, and Michel reading a book, and you see his backside, and some kind of couch in the picture too.

Here's a website that shows ALL the pics in the USA magazine: Without the extra photos-

MAP - News – Will Davidson & Jillian Davison Shoot Michiel Huisman & Valentina Zelyaeva for Glamour US

----If anyone can help scan these pictures or, help me find them. God bless you! I feel like it would be like winning the lotto if the pictures were found.

-Judy
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/65/32/13/65321352b6b518bc3f9fce90de67ab0a.png

Hi Hafyiez!

That photo is already in the USA magazine I already have it). But it's not the photo I'm looking for sadly! There's another picture of Michiel Huisman, holding luggage in one hand and a rolled up blanket in his other arm. If someone has seen that picture, they will know what I mean. That's the one I'm really after...such a rare image to find.

Thank you so much for helping me though!

Hey guys!
Does anyone maybe have the full version of the editorial that Mert and Marcus shot for 032c with Kim and Khloe Kardashian? I think Kanye West was the art director or stylist for the editorial and it was for the Yeezy Calabasas collection, featured in the Helmut Lang issue. It’s like nowhere to be found online in its entirety, which is so baffling considering the people involved in the shoot. It’d be much appreciated- thanks!

Anybody know whatever happened to 25 Magazine? It was this interesting photo book started by Anja Rubik. Somebody near me has a copy and was selling it, and gave me deal on the first issue. Think 200 dollars is worth it?

Can anyone post Asia Argento for Miss Sixty ad scans from magazines please? I can not find any good quality pictures..it's not really related to this thread because it is an ad, but I need them

Last edited:
Hi, everyone.

I am looking for this group shot by Meisel from US Vogue and I believe it was from an issue in the late 90s. It's got the top models of that time such as Elsa Benitez, Christina Kruse, etc. It's a studio shoot and the composition of the models sort of looks like the one from the S/S 2014 campaign of Prada.

Thanks in advance! :flower:

Hi, everyone.

I am looking for this group shot by Meisel from US Vogue and I believe it was from an issue in the late 90s. It's got the top models of that time such as Elsa Benitez, Christina Kruse, etc. It's a studio shoot and the composition of the models sort of looks like the one from the S/S 2014 campaign of Prada.

Thanks in advance! :flower:

The Top 100, US Vogue April 1988

If it isn't this, I sugges you check out the July '96 Fashion's New Establishment, that editorial is also composed of group shots and I believe both Elsa and Christina were cast.

Vogue Archive

^Yes, that's it! That's the one I've been looking for in years! :buzz::woot::lol: Thank you so much, @aracic and to you @MagFan as well for your quick help! :flower::flower::flower: Now I can finally add it to my collection of Steven Meisel's group shots. :heart:

Look at that. All the top models of the mid-late 90s. :wub::heart: It's like their class picture. :D

there is one more with Audrey, Lindvall, Karen, Erin, Maggie and Kirsten on 2 pages. Aracic added it in issue's thread

yes and I edited my comment with some info

Hello guys...
Does anyone have the photo that would be the cover of Vogue US September 2004 by Meisel with Eugenia? @mikel said the cover was reprinted in Vogue Spain March 2007 with Gwyneth. Thank you in advance.

Hello guys...
Does anyone have the photo that would be the cover of Vogue US September 2004 by Meisel with Eugenia? @mikel said the cover was reprinted in Vogue Spain March 2007 with Gwyneth. Thank you in advance.

This one? I didn't know it was supposed to be a cover.

94e9ca3472821b85415dabc219e97c7c.jpg

pleasurephoto

This one? I didn't know it was supposed to be a cover.

This one is well known and I believe it was used in Vogue US, but I don't know it's the same Mikel referred to. I think Vogue Spain used an "outtake" that would be the cover and it was canceled for some reason, in this photo Eugenia was not excluded, so my curiosity to see it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LA REGINA
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->