In the Land of Women

kissmesweet

Reaction score
Hey, is anyone else interested in seeing this?
I can't wait!

Plot summary: "His world in complete disorder after his break-up with a famous actress, Carter, a young TV writer, goes to suburban Detroit to care for his sickly Grandmother and heal his broken heart. Along the way he forms a special bond with the family that lives across from his Grandma, and changes the live of each woman. In the course of this, as is required in every film--and thus the world, he changes his own life as well. He is drawn into the pains and loves of the Hardwicke women -- all of whom, in their way, fall in love with Carter, and all of whom, in their way, help him find his way back."

Oh God. I really wanna see this! Although, I think it's weird that Adam Brody has a sex scene with Meg Ryan and later makes out with her daughter on the show.

By the way, I watched the trailer a while ago on youtube, but it got taken off. Anyone know where I can get it again? Let me know thanks.

me too... thanks for making this thread. I absolutely adore Adam Brody!

sounds like a terrific combo of megadullness- meg ryan+adam brody. :innocent:

(no offense really. just personal opinion. :D)

I would have gone to see this movie had I not seen the trailer!! It was like they were trying to make it look horribly boring and plotless.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
beautydoll
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->