Interesting Clutches

Luna

offline.
Reaction score
When someone tells me to come up with a line of clutches, it completely confuses me, sometimes all my mind can come up with are those typical framed bags that look like large change purses... and while they can be cute at times, I'd like to see what all of your opinions are for what an interesting clutch looks like.

Post pics please!

eml_wedge.jpg

kh_subi_clutch.jpg

lmh_sporty_louise_clutch.jpg

Does look like a large change purse, but... still interesting :wink:

I like the stripey clutch.

Remember the Loewe Boomerang clutch? That was cool. I like the Fendi clutches too, and some of the old vintage Gucci ones are very elegant.

There are some cute shapes and colours in the examples you posted Luna, the spotty ones are cool and I love the pink one with the wooden handle.

I'm gonna go design some clutch bags! :P

take care

Craig

Originally posted by Craig@Jul 27 2004, 01:44 PM
I like the stripey clutch.

Remember the Loewe Boomerang clutch? That was cool. I like the Fendi clutches too, and some of the old vintage Gucci ones are very elegant.

There are some cute shapes and colours in the examples you posted Luna, the spotty ones are cool and I love the pink one with the wooden handle.

I'm gonna go design some clutch bags! :P

take care

Craig
[snapback]316590[/snapback]​

I'd be curious as to what you come up with! :smile:

I love clutches, either very tiny ones that hold almost nothing, or really long, narrow ones.
YSL
00099.L.JPG

Dior Couture
00040.L.JPG

00107.L.JPG

I like the lulu guinness bow clutch, i think its very cute; but i'm not really very big on clutches really sometimes theres just one that pops out at me.

F4L4646_mn.jpg

I LOOVE that Versace clutch. much more my type. I think it comes in turquoise too.

kipepeo 'wanja' clutch ($161)

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't have any interesting ones to post, but I LOVE CLUTCHES :heart: :heart: :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dolores del Rio
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->