Styled by Elin Svahn

Broken Down
Photographed by Craig McDean
Styled by Karl Templer
Model Julia Nobis

One For All
Photographed by Josh Olins
Styled by Ludivine Poiblanc
Models Sophia Ahrens, Marland Backus, Emilie Evander, Ryan Keating, Aamito Lagum, Roan Louch, Brian Montana, Steph Smith, Michael Sutton, Tina Veshaguri

Getting really bored with Sia's refusing to show herself schtick. I'm glad they did something different with the hair, though.

^Really? I've seen her face a couple of time :huh:

She wasn't showing her face for a while, because she thought her becoming to well known made her music too commercial or something... But wasn't she just at some event recently where she showed her face? And this cover sucks anyways...

1) Great cover
2) I also dislike the whole not showing herself gimmick
3) In the Cover Rumor Thread, I said I wouldn't be surprised if Chloe Sevigny would get a cover. And look, she's featured.

Kirsten Wiig placed on a huge pile of Wigs. oh the irony.

Anyway, Not liking this at all. The shot and the layout doesn't make this look like a cover at all. I don't like the gradient shadow as well. It's like a teaser cover.

Just tired of the gimmick at this point, and when its been done to death, all you get is a big yawn. Exactly what this cover made me do!

Same sentiments as everyone else I guess. A one trick pony gets tiresome real quick.

This might be same old same old for Sia but it's not every day that you see a person's face completely obscured on the cover of a US magazine. The colors are very attractive too so this will definitely be arresting in real life.

Sia

Broken Down

One For All

all, my Crap Snaps

1) Great cover
2) I also dislike the whole not showing herself gimmick
3) In the Cover Rumor Thread, I said I wouldn't be surprised if Chloe Sevigny would get a cover. And look, she's featured.

Chloe's feature only has two photos, which is unfortunate because she looks fantastic, bangin', smokin', etc.

Chloe Sevigny
Photographed by Josh Olins
Styled by Elin Svahn

my snaps

The styling in Sia's ed is great. McDean's ed is typical for him but it's nice to see Interview doing a couture ed again. Thanks for all the snaps t-rex. :heart:

Love the freakiness of the styling, looks like a horror movie still :D

Oh dear, I like the cover but it would have been great if it was someone else hiding their face. Sia have stretched this hidden face era too long now. I thought since she have a new album coming up soon it would have changed but maybe she's caring on that same message.

The fact that she likes the hide her face and her overall persona was a perfect chance for them to do something really outside of the box and eye catching, but sadly the cover turned out very lackluster. People like Guido do such incredible how with wigs and sculptural hair, so this was a big missed opportunity.

looking forward to the couture ed.

i like the cover, it really works, although having followed sia for quite a few years i can't help but laugh at her cover-the-face thing, cause well, it was out there for so long. but whatever she feels like doin, im okay with it

Looks like good content on the whole; I'm not that into Sia but the cover and edit is quite intriguing, as are McDean's and Olins' edits (Ludivine is stealing the show with her Interview edit work recently).

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silvercat90
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->