iPhone & iPad Cases

Zhanna, have you done a good search on eBay? On there, the refined search is excellent, which could bring up what you are after, exactly. I've been purchasing cases on eBay since the 3G and haven't had one faulty or un-durable product. Right now, I have a high-gloss black one which I cannot seem to replace, and for only £2, I wasn't complaining.
Thanks, I will. I'm not good at on-line shopping and I need suggestions :lol:

^The iPhone case i have my eye on is the Valextra case, its available at Selfridges, very minimal luxe and available in some great color choices.

Who makes this case...saw it posted on Rumi Neely's blog. Thought it was cool:

iphonecase.jpg

fashiontoast

the celine cases are amazing, tres chic :heart:

this lanvin case recently popped up on net-a-porter . ! love !

181133_in_l.jpg
181133_e2_l.jpg

net-a-porter.com

^I love the humor of the Lanvin one. they also do a matching iPhone case.

The illustration has a 'Wheres Wally ?' sense to it, but instead of it being Wally, its Where's Alber ? :lol:.

Last edited by a moderator:
i'm thinking of getting the LV iphone case in damier graphite, anyone use it? i use the damier graphite for my ipad so i think it'll be cute to have both match :P

Who makes this case...saw it posted on Rumi Neely's blog. Thought it was cool:

fashiontoast

no idea- but i like it too...
does she respond to posts on her blog?
can you make a post in the comments and ask her who makes it?

:flower:

I did some digging and looks like it may be made by AlumaSkin--but I can't find one that matches this one. The others available are a little off.

Bump.

I'm now the owner of an iPhone 5 and searching for a case has been a nightmare (a problem I have never had with previous models). The first one I ordered failed to give full-protection, so I ordered a different one and that made the phone look heavy and cheap. I done countless searches on various websites and never came across a one I was fond of. I happened to watch a few YouTube videos which reviewed the best slimline cases on the market. Some brand called SwitchEasy continued to come up, so I decided to take a look at their website. I have finally found a case I like to look of and is recommended from the knowledgeable critics. The case is the SwitchEasy Tones in GrayishBlue. There's also a few more colours to choose from. Anyone familiar with their products? They're inexpensive compared to the ones showcased in this thread.

SwitchEasy Tones for iPhone 5:

Front_View.jpg
Back_View.jpg

switcheasy.com

^^Love the colour! :crush:
Mine is from Celly Design, transparent, nothing special.
GELSKIN185.jpg

celly.com

I also like to use Parfois case for more protection when I'm out and about.
87239BB__11349086142_57631.jpg

parfois.com

Whistles always has nice iPad and iPhone covers. I'm thinking of buying this one for my iPad.

WHISTLES.CO.UK

I just ordered this case for my iPhone.
How cool is it? ^_^

kmiphone.jpg

leshopparis.com

To revive an old thread.....can anyone recommend any good fashion related/designer iPhone cases? I mean like a shell which attaches to the back rather than a fabric sleeve. I've discovered the marc by marc jacobs ones but that's all!

have you checked kate spade saturday's iphone cases? they look like a hard shell rather than the sleeve, and they're fun!

have you checked kate spade saturday's iphone cases? they look like a hard shell rather than the sleeve, and they're fun!

Thanks! I actually ended up buying a Richard Weston one (little known British scarf designer) about 18 months ago.

I fell in love with this one. :heart:
341708_in_l.jpg

net-a-porter.com

It's much more vivid in person.

The Proenza Schouler one must be my favourite. I'd love to get it some day.

I got one from Smythson - it's a zip up and I love it. My only issue is that I cant sit it up on its own since it does not have a stand. Otherwise I love it. I love the zip around because it feels more protected.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
screenstarmakeup
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->