Irina Shipunova

Guess it's the hair and the "princess-like" dreamy features of hers, but she reminds me A LOT of Ruslana in #22

Perhaps i may answer my own question.

Found her compcard for Milan from whynotmodels.com:

2311235292.jpg

Is she doing the NY shows? Could not find her in Ford s comp cards package..

The Ford showpackage has probably been shot in advance, so she wasn't intown at that time i assume.

:flower:
Straight from the trenches of S/S 11 comes this story titled “Ford Army,” a collaboration between Ford and photographers Zig Tesch + Carolina Tesch, featuring Emily Senko, Ming Xi, Irina Shipunova, Mayara Rubik Marchi, Yenny, and Olivia Gordon. Hair stylist Raymond McClaren brings an almost sculptural approach to his subjects and in doing so adds a layer of complexity that belies the monochromatic light. Makeup artist Carolina Dali gives the models a near radiant quality that translates well in the rich light and inky shadows engineered by Zig and Carolina. Shot in sensuous black & white at Canoe Studios * New York “Ford Army” provides just the sort of war game exercise, as it were, that will no doubt put casting directors and designers alike on high alert.

Complete credits include: Creative direction / photography, Zig Tesch + Carolina Tesch; Styling, Andrew Holden at Walter Schupfer Management; Hair, Raymond McClaren at Mildred Inc.; Makeup, Carolina Dali for Giorgio Armani Beauty; Studio, Canoe Studios * New York City; Special thanks, Jay Stradwick and David Canoe.

fordmodels blog

well, that proves that we'll see her on the runway ^_^:flower:

She does not look tall in the Peter Som show though she is 179cm!

hope to see more of her during the shows! fingers crossed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmarisMoonlover
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->