Is "eluxuryforless" authentic?

mozelle99

Reaction score
I just bought a Fendi bag from eluxuryforless.com and they are supposed to guarantee that their bags are authentic, but I have my doubts. Has anyone else bought anything from them or heard anything about them? Please let me know. P.S. I don't think they are affiliated with eluxury.com.

Of course it's fake. When they arent affliated with a credible site like Eluxury and have the name in thier name, they're fake. Jumping on Eluxuries bandwagon.

Return that bad boy, unless it was cheap and looks real.

I'm not finding a spy on their site now so I'm not sure what they charged you. I hope it's not much because they do in fact sell fakes. Hopefully you can return it... or it's a really convincing fake for the price you had to pay.

they had a huge color ad in a booklet-thingie for the las vegas variety show (a trade show for variety merchandise). pretty brazen for them to advertise like that with the fakes, no?

i was thinking that maybe they just got off-season stuff to sell like some other sites i've seen... i haven't seen fake tod's before. and i know that fendi sells off their old stock to discounters (like the zucca stuff).

i have no idea though, i'm not really familiar enough with the items that they carry to determine either way. if i were you, mozelle, i'd bring the bag in to a store to find out. can't hurt, right?

I got a question , I found a site on TFS...it was an ad...calledhttp://www.luxviva.com..
on top of the forum on the left...is it authentic or a fake site...

Dulcisima said:
I got a question , I found a site on TFS...it was an ad...calledhttp://www.luxviva.com..
on top of the forum on the left...is it authentic or a fake site...

Looks like a fake site to me. Remember, just because it's advertised on tFS doesn't mean that tFS recommends/supports that site. Google tailors their ads by using keywords on any given page - tFS has no control over which ad appears. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
misterdior
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->