Knock- Offs

lawandorder

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I am glad I found this site.
I hope, someone will and can help me. I am looking for a Dior Saddle bag.
It should be authentic. I have found two or three internet shops where they do sell "authentic" Dior Saddle Bags but for only 400 bucks. Even they assured me that the bags are authentic I am quite unsure if I should dare to buy it.
Does anyone has experience in this? Is the only way to buy an authentic one, go to the shop or eluxery?
I would appreciate some help. Cheers and thanks a lot.

Welcome, lawandorder. :flower: I don't have any experience buying designer bags. I do know that when something costs thousands, no one will sell it for hundreds. :wink: Best of luck to you!!

a dior saddle bag isnt THAT much anyway. the best is to find out the original price , either via eluxury or a store and then decide if the seller makes sense.
i would still trecommend you buy it from one of the above sources mentioned :wink:

Hi, thanks for the answers. I must disagree. A saddle bag costs a lot. Isn't it weird to pay nearly 1.000 bucks for a handbag? This will be the only splure I allow myself.
I think I will go with our local Dior Store or eluxery if this is trustable.
Thanks again and have fun :flower:

eluxury is an official seller of dior goods. very trustable

Originally posted by lawandorder@Nov 2nd, 2003 - 11:24 pm
Hi, thanks for the answers. I must disagree. A saddle bag costs a lot. Isn't it weird to pay nearly 1.000 bucks for a handbag? This will be the only splure I allow myself.
I think I will go with our local Dior Store or eluxery if this is trustable.
Thanks again and have fun :flower:
i remember mine was around 550 euros, purchased from the DIOR boutique here.
depends which design you are looking for :huh:

exactly @ Leyla

p10062846_ph_hero.jpg

$725.00

p10387747_ph_hero.jpg

This is my fave
$1,160.00 :shock:

p10454532_ph_hero.jpg

$985.00

the first one i got. but with gold hardware... :blush:
i know iknow, its quite tacky to some.. but i still love it :heart:

Originally posted by leyla m.@Nov 2nd, 2003 - 5:37 pm
the first one i got. but with gold hardware... :blush:
i know iknow, its quite tacky to some.. but i still love it :heart:
I think is very beautiful and classic :heart:

The white one is absolutely gorgeous

hiya peeps im a newbie first post yay

got to say that im a lusting after the white saddle bag at the min and do plan to look into treating myself to one with my first paycheque next month
with reguards to authentisity what do you guys reckon to looking on Ebay for a bargin ive seen a few all with tags and dustbags
do you reckon they are for real or just good fakes ?

Originally posted by jennychoo@Nov 3rd, 2003 - 10:43 am

got to say that im a lusting after the white saddle bag at the min and do plan to look into treating myself to one with my first paycheque next month
with reguards to authentisity what do you guys reckon to looking on Ebay for a bargin ive seen a few all with tags and dustbags
I wouldn't trust Ebay, there are a lot of good fakes out there now a days. Some even have serial numbers on them. Does anyone know of any trustworthy internet sites that sell authentic designer handbags?

Originally posted by iheartmj+Nov 3rd, 2003 - 11:48 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(iheartmj @ Nov 3rd, 2003 - 11:48 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-jennychoo@Nov 3rd, 2003 - 10:43 am

I wouldn't trust Ebay, there are a lot of good fakes out there now a days. Some even have serial numbers on them. Does anyone know of any trustworthy internet sites that sell authentic designer handbags? [/b][/quote]
i am not too friendly with ebay either.

a warm welcome to our new posters :flower:
eluxury.com
net-a-porter.com

are the best online designer shops IMO :wink:

aww thanks for the warm welcome hun and the advice

p.s i love net-a-porter.com

:innocent: Hi.. I'm new 2.. and if I were u I'd listen to these brainy ladies. AND I'd stay away from Ebay. My friend tried buying a LV hat off of there that the seller claimed was real, and it turned out to be a fake. Although I never saw the hat according to him it had all the correct markings except it only had 2 LV logos on the whole hat. :( He got a refund and all, but I don't think it's really worth the process and I agree with what was said about any thing designer not being sold for hundreds if it costs thousands*. Thats so true. I personally don't understand, agree or see the point of buying knock off's even if they *look* identical. You are fooling everyone but you can't fool yourself. But that's just me i guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
noircheese
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->