Is Princess Charlene of Monaco Pregnant!?

KemAlnagdy

Reaction score
rumors are all around for over a month now in websites and royal forums about Princess Charlene being pregnant

Hello magazine discussed it last month :
http://www.hellomagazine.com/royalty/201111176590/princess-charlene-prince-albert-pregnancy-rumours/
For a recent church service, 33-year-old Charlene, a former Olympic swimmer, who usually favours figure-hugging outfits that show off her statuesque figure, was elegant in a loose taupe dress under a black jacket.

Meanwhile, the Palace has announced a new Facebook site to replace the one created for the nuptials in July – leading to speculation that aides are clearing the way for their most important news yet.

Also Zimbio and Examiner discussed it !
and when she attended the gala in Germany last week that increased the speculations although the gown was somehow figure-flattering , Babble wrote about it here
There were also rumors of her possibly being pregnant when she traveled to her native South Africa last week where she also sparked rumors that she’s expecting when she passed on a celebratory glass of champagne at the Polaris Climate Change Observatory in Durban.

what do you think about that ? do you believe she's pregnant ?

I think these are just rumors, this is an usual thing after every royal wedding.
On the other hand I've always thought that they got married only for Albert to have a legitimate successor so it can be possible if considering that Albert isn't that young, and neither is Charlene.

I hope she's not cause i really wanted the Casiraghis to take over

I think these are just rumors, this is an usual thing after every royal wedding.
On the other hand I've always thought that they got married only for Albert to have a legitimate successor so it can be possible if considering that Albert isn't that young, and neither is Charlene.

Albert is old enough to be Charlene's father. It's likely she's pregnant...

i too believe she's pregnant , she looks radiant these days , and is wearing loose-fitting clothes alot !

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ebbbbty
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->